Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from The Netherlands

Hello all,
    Just making my first post here, of course with a short introduction.
    My name is Martin, 48 years, married and live in the rural and quiet North-East of The Netherlands.
    Photography has been a part of my life since my 17th birthday.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to sell my Pentax gear and go for a more portable system. Olympus seemed the logical and only choice.
    Specially the E-P1. Small, versatile, high quality and.....well, plain beautiful.
    It arrived a week ago and first impressions are great. Other than Photography I like to be an active and participating member of forums I visit.
    Enough....for now. Hope to get to know you all a lot better in the time to come.

Re: Hello from The Netherlands

Welcome Martin,

I also think the E-P1 is a beautiful camera, I look forward to seeing your photos taken with it.

It seems to be a fun camera to use and very versatile, especially if you have any legacy lenses which can be adapted to fit.

Rod

Comment

Hi Martin - welcome to egroup.

Love Holland... been there many times... alas not much time to sight-see though. I know Schipol airport so well I could navigate to any of the halls blindfolded I have promised the lady wife a long weekend there though, so knowing you now, you'll be a great help when I eventually do so.

Looking forward to seeing some of your pics Martin.
      John

Comment

Hi Martin, welcome from me too. Glad you like the E-P1, look forward to seeing some pics from your part of the world.
        John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Welkom Martin altijd leuk om hier een landgenoot te treffen

(Translation for the 'foreigners' : Welcome Martin, Always nice to meet a fellow-countryman here)
          Visit my panorama site: http://www.360vr.nl
          Twitter: 360vr_nl

Comment

Working...
          X