Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Here

Hi, just found this site and thought I should join

I belong to another forum but I am the only Olympus owner amonst many Nikon and Canon owners !! Bought my E-420 twin lens kit just before Xmas and I love it. I am new to DSLR photograhy so be gentle with me please

Re: Newbie Here

Sometimes in life, people make bad decisions.

Then there are people who make good decisions repeatedly... such as buying good equipment ... and following it up by joining these forums

Welcome, and worry not... this is a peaceful place.

Comment

Can only agree with Trausti to be honest Radders. Welcome to the wonderful world of Oly and to the forum.

Have a look at the meets that are presently arranged - maybe you could get to one of them... it would be great to meet you.
      John

Comment

Welcome to the forum Radders.
        Its a breath of fresh air to find a place like this, where people are so helpful and friendly.
        Tracey Jones

Its a shame that humans dont come with autofocus, like cameras do!

Comment

Welcome Radders. You have come to the right place.

Post your images in Foto Fair and you will get nothing but constructive and comment.

Ask a question and you will get helpful answers.
          David

Flickr

Comment

Welcome Radders! You are in the right place for helpfull advice.

Comment

Welcome to the site I look forward to seeing some of your photographs
              Barrie Norman

http://bwpn.zenfolio.com/

http://naturalhistorycambs.blogspot.com/

Digital Equipment: Olympus E1 - E30 - E-500 | EC-14 & EC-20 Teleconverter | Zukio 14-45mm, 40-150mm, 150mm F/2, 50-200mm SWD, 70-300mm | Sigma 10-20mm F/4-5.6 SLD, 18-50 f/2.8 EX DC MACRO, 150 F2.8 Macro & 50-500mm (Bigma) |Tamron 135mm f/2.5 Macro 200mm f/3.5 | Optecka 800mm f/8 Prime | Wallimax 500mm F/6.3 Mirror Lens | Metz Mecablitz 36 AF-4 O Digital Flash | Manfrotto 055XB Tripod, Opticron Carbon Fibre "Traveller" Tripod, Sidewinder Gimbal Head, Manfratto 676B monopod, Manfrotto 322RC2 Head Lowpro Nature Trekker AWII, Lowpro Vertex 100 AW and Lowpro Toploader Pro 75 AW.

Comment

Good to see a new "face". Enjoy taking photos with your Olympus and please ask questions - that way we all learn!
                Stephen

A camera takes a picture. A photographer makes a picture

Fuji X system, + Leica and Bronica film

My Flickr site

Comment

Welcome Radders. I have learnt much here. You are in good company.
                  My RedBubble pages

Comment

Working...
                  X