replied
    Re: Hello come back to the fold

A warm welcome (back).

Leave a comment:

• drmarkf
    replied

Welcome back.
    The best camera in the world is the one you can face carrying around all day

Leave a comment:

• Ross the fiddler
    replied

Originally posted by knikki View Post
    I have been away from this forum for sometime, still had my E3 but also got a Nikon D700 plus a couple of Nex cameras.

Anyway, due to shoulders playing up and not using much of my kit I traded a shed load of film and digital, including the E3 & D700 for a smaller bit of kit.

i have now return to Olympus with an OMD 5 MkII plus a couple of lens, still learning how to use the stuff but enjoying taking pictures again.

There might be some silly questions going on from me but like most bloke Why read the manual?
    Welcome back & if all else fails, then read the instructions.

Leave a comment:

• knikki
    started a topic Hello come back to the fold

Hello come back to the fold

I have been away from this forum for sometime, still had my E3 but also got a Nikon D700 plus a couple of Nex cameras.

Anyway, due to shoulders playing up and not using much of my kit I traded a shed load of film and digital, including the E3 & D700 for a smaller bit of kit.

i have now return to Olympus with an OMD 5 MkII plus a couple of lens, still learning how to use the stuff but enjoying taking pictures again.

There might be some silly questions going on from me but like most bloke Why read the manual?
Working...
X