Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Winkworth Arboretum Meet

Originally posted by PeterBirder View Post
    Yes, better to be "eco friendly" too when going to an arboretum.

ps. Did you get the EM-5/12-50 fixed ok?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterBirder View Post
      John/Simon.
      Just spotted this post. That would work for me if you guys don't mind.

Many thanks.
      The more the merrier, Peter.
      John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

John,

I'm doing a lot of ferrying of daughter to prospective universities at the moment but I would like to come if possible so please put me down as a tentative yes.

Cheers,

JohnGG

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGG View Post
          John,

I'm doing a lot of ferrying of daughter to prospective universities at the moment but I would like to come if possible so please put me down as a tentative yes.

Cheers,

JohnGG
          It will be great to see you if you can make it, John.
          John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

John

Comment

Apologies, I will have to give this a miss as there is an RPS seminar on the same Sunday I want to go to.

Hope you all get some great shots, my example above was taken from the top path looking down, the lake is another good area and also the Acer collections.

Comment

I'd like to come (weather and subsequent commitments permitting). If I can make it, I can offer someone free entry (as I'm an NT life member).

Andrew

Comment

I'm definite now... Unless the weather is very unkind!
                  thephotographersblock.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Invicta View Post
                    Apologies, I will have to give this a miss as there is an RPS seminar on the same Sunday I want to go to.

Hope you all get some great shots, my example above was taken from the top path looking down, the lake is another good area and also the Acer collections.
                    Hope you enjoy the seminar and find it useful. That looks a good view from the top path, thanks for the example.
                    John

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Riddell View Post
                      I'd like to come (weather and subsequent commitments permitting). If I can make it, I can offer someone free entry (as I'm an NT life member).

Andrew
                      That's a kind offer, Andrew. It will be great to meet you again.
                      John

Comment

Originally posted by JonSchick View Post
                        I'm definite now... Unless the weather is very unkind!
                        That's good news, Jon, look forward to meeting you again.
                        John

Comment

After the torture today (Lakeside Shopping), I'm looking forward to a relaxing day with the camera (probably be significantly cheaper too!

John, if we are doing a 10am at the venue, guess we have got to leave here around 8am, looks like about a 90mile drive.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                            After the torture today (Lakeside Shopping), I'm looking forward to a relaxing day with the camera (probably be significantly cheaper too!

John, if we are doing a 10am at the venue, guess we have got to leave here around 8am, looks like about a 90mile drive.

Simon
                            Yes, 8.00am is the time I had in mind. Assuming it's OK with Peter I'll pick him up about 7.45am, then we'll collect you and head down the A12 to the M25.

Hope you got some good pictures at Lakeside!
                            John

Comment

Originally posted by Zuiko View Post
                              Yes, 8.00am is the time I had in mind. Assuming it's OK with Peter I'll pick him up about 7.45am, then we'll collect you and head down the A12 to the M25.

Hope you got some good pictures at Lakeside!
                              Sounds good to me, much appreciated.
                              FWIW the Google Maps thingy gives 1Hr 53m from Witham.

Regards.
                              Peter

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
                              OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
                              Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.

Comment

It seems we have a plan! Just need your addresses, Simon and Peter, if you could send them by PM please. Also your phone number, Simon, in case I need to contact you (I already have Peter's).
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X