Master of photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Master of photography

No Sky so I've not seen any of these. I'm surprised this hasn't filtered it's way onto youtube by now, perhaps that's in agreement with all the poor comments series 1 got.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

I watched the first series and the two so far from season 2.

Oliviero Toscani, is to me; totally self centred and only interested in his viewpoint. The whole production is Italian biased.

The guest photographers have so far been very good and there are some contestant that I really like their work.
      Graham

We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...

Comment

Wow episode 3 really surprised me particularly the chap who thought it was wise to annoy/irritate his subject (Clive Owen) in hope of gaining an expression to complement this.

So far the variation of challenges has been very good imo. I really enjoyed the Para Olympians. It was very touching in terms of the positivity and the determination to succeed. You could really see a couple of the photgraphers bonding with them. Im really enjoying the series have to say pleasantly surprised when you see the reviews of series 1.
        EM-1 MK1 - No website containing any of my photos until I'm good enough!

Comment

Series one had more nudes so its A++++
          Retirement cut backs.. D7200 with 18-140, D850 with N 28-300, Samyang 14mm Tamy 100-400 + Nikon 200-500mm
          Holiday cam .... Olympus OMD M5 + 14mm Panasonic .

Comment

Originally posted by Phill D View Post
            No Sky so I've not seen any of these. I'm surprised this hasn't filtered it's way onto youtube by now, perhaps that's in agreement with all the poor comments series 1 got.
            Am still waiting for it.
            * Henry
            * Malaysia

All my garbage so far.

Comment

Working...
            X