Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FTU and e-group photo competition winners revealed

Originally posted by Ian View Post
    The problem is that Olympus are rather busy at the moment! The book productions, which will be done in-house by Olympus designers, has not been forgotten - honest! But yes, I am sorry for this delay.

Ian
    Rather busy? What could possibly be distracting them?
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Originally posted by Zuiko View Post
      Rather busy? What could possibly be distracting them?
      I wonder.
      Ross
      I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
      Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
      Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
      Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
      Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
      Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

thread found! a belated kudos to all the great shots shown so far, I'm looking forward for many more in the book, that I hope to be a part of.
        being in any kind of print is just... hehe, english ain't my first language. smilies help

Comment

Originally posted by jojonas View Post
          thread found! a belated kudos to all the great shots shown so far, I'm looking forward for many more in the book, that I hope to be a part of.
          being in any kind of print is just... hehe, english ain't my first language. smilies help
          You was doing fine until you used the word "ain't" but your English is still far better than that of many English people! I look forward to seeing your picture in the book, hopefully along with one of mine......it will be just.....great!
          John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

haha, I feel like I've gotten a belated and warm welcome. thanks and cheers all around

Comment

Did the book ever happen?
              Regards
              Michael

OM-D E-M5 mk2, m12-40mm f2.8, m25mm f1.8, m45mm f1.8, m60mm f2.8 Macro, M14‑150mm 1:4-5.6 II, M75-300mm MK2, Samyang 7.5mm f/3.5 fisheye

Comment

I am sure it hasn't and this subject has crossed my mind of late. I am looking forward to hearing something due to me getting a joint runner up placing
                Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Just another bump to see if anything happen with regards the book
                  Regards
                  Michael

OM-D E-M5 mk2, m12-40mm f2.8, m25mm f1.8, m45mm f1.8, m60mm f2.8 Macro, M14‑150mm 1:4-5.6 II, M75-300mm MK2, Samyang 7.5mm f/3.5 fisheye

Comment

I know this is a few years down the line and it has often crossed my mind as to whether this book ever did see the light of day,

Comment

Originally posted by metromadness View Post
                      I know this is a few years down the line and it has often crossed my mind as to whether this book ever did see the light of day,
                      I did get a book from Olympus not sure where it is now, maybe in the storage container for the move maybe that is the book ? maybe not !
                      [I].
                      I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
                      Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album

Comment

I received my prize and was featured in Olympus user Magazine but never heard anything else from anybody regarding the book.

Comment

Given up on that now. Shame really as any competition should follow through to the prizes being given out. I know that the admins are busy people but members enter the competitions expecting them to run their course.
                          Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Working...
                          X