omd em1 mk2 card viewing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omd em1 mk2 card viewing problem

is there a quick method of viewing either card position pictures without going into menu,help required as I cant find one yet.

Re: omd em1 mk2 card viewing problem

Press and hold the blue "play" button and rotate the front dial, an icon comes up showing the current card being viewed rotate it again and it'll change.

I had to ask Olympus at one of their events, how to do it as I couldn't find it in the manual and the guy I asked didn't know and had to disappear to find out!
    Paul

I didn’t get where I am today....

Comment

it works! must av spent at least an hour trying, thanks a lot, the forum rules again.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsambwfc View Post
        it works! must av spent at least an hour trying, thanks a lot, the forum rules again.
        That was something I had to work out in the beginning, but it actually does have it mentioned in the manual on page 78.
        Tips
        To change the playback card, while pressing the [>] Play Back button, turn the dial to select a slot, then release the [>] Play Back button.
        Ross
        I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
        Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
        Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
        Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
        Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
        Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

thanks ross,I play rather than read,gets me in bother often. I,ve gone dual card since I got pro capture on the last update so I have a fast card for it, been using it today on sand & house martins bifs.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsambwfc View Post
            thanks ross,I play rather than read,gets me in bother often. I,ve gone dual card since I got pro capture on the last update so I have a fast card for it, been using it today on sand & house martins bifs.
            Yes, the ProCapture saves quicker on the UHS-II SD card & that's how I have mine set up too. I send the video to the slower UHS-I as it is just fine for that (when I actually take any video).

Ross
            I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
            Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
            Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
            Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
            Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
            Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

Working...
            X
            Scroll To Top Scroll To Center Scroll To Bottom