Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympus Passion New Magazine

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Olympus Passion New Magazine

    Has anyone seen this yet! and A.P. is practically glowing on every page about micro 4 thirds cameras.

  • #2
    Re: Olympus Passion New Magazine

    Seen the ads but not read it yet. BTW which edition of AP are you talking about?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Olympus Passion New Magazine

      The currant one, as of last Saturday.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Olympus Passion New Magazine

        Originally posted by yorky View Post
        and A.P. is practically glowing on every page about micro 4 thirds cameras.
        'Canikon' must have slashed their advertising budget, perhaps I'm cynical but for as long as I can remember AP were glowing of Canon & Nikon and almost dismissive of anything else

        I haven't read AP for a long time ( 3+ years ) but it is good to hear that M4/3 is getting the attention it deserves.

        Simon
        “Sharpness is a bourgeois concept”
        ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Olympus Passion New Magazine

          I signed up for the Olympus Passion email and got the first electronic issue free.
          It's pretty good but I didn't particularly enjoy reading it on my phone and I don't have time/inclination to do it at the PC.
          The website is OK too.
          https://www.olympuspassion.com/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/amcuk/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Olympus Passion New Magazine

            Originally posted by Simon Bee View Post
            'Canikon' must have slashed their advertising budget, perhaps I'm cynical but for as long as I can remember AP were glowing of Canon & Nikon and almost dismissive of anything else

            I haven't read AP for a long time ( 3+ years ) but it is good to hear that M4/3 is getting the attention it deserves.

            Simon
            Having been involved with a few magazines over the years I'd say your cynicism was at least partly justified.

            Haven't seen a copy of AP for years but the only point in buying it in the '80s and '90s was the ads and the classifieds. You could get some real bargains in those days. Probably not the same nowadays with people flogging anything and everything on ebay.
            It's the image that's important, not the tools used to make it.

            David M's Photoblog

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Olympus Passion New Magazine

              Interesting looks like the next one starting the 19th will have a field test of the EM1mk2 and a review of the EM10mk3.
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Olympus Passion New Magazine

                Where to get it. ??? Is it avail in UK shops . The printed version. Ad lists only in euros..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Olympus Passion New Magazine

                  Originally posted by Pedro manus View Post
                  Where to get it. ??? Is it avail in UK shops . The printed version. Ad lists only in euros..
                  On-Line only as far as I know:

                  https://shop.olympuspassion.com/prod...zine-volume-1/
                  Graham

                  We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Olympus Passion New Magazine

                    It is impossible to get a decent copy of any photography magazine in Singapore as most are slow up to one month ago.

                    Have not read a magazine for almost 20 years.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X