Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Voting - E-System Users 2009 End Of Year Challenge

Graydon

When are you going to tell the winner that they have to run this years challenge.
    All the best

Being left handed my brain sometimes works sdrawkcab

Andy

Lots of cameras and lenses.

My Flickr

Comment

How cruel that would be!

My RedBubble pages

Comment

I see there is a great fall-off in image views if you're on page 1 of the gallery, from 200 or so on page 1, to 50 by the time you're on page 3.

Seems you have more chance if your image is on the first page, judging by the number of views.
        PAul

Comment

Originally posted by smartwombat View Post
          I see there is a great fall-off in image views if you're on page 1 of the gallery, from 200 or so on page 1, to 50 by the time you're on page 3.

Seems you have more chance if your image is on the first page, judging by the number of views.
          Don't worry Paul,

From an earlier post ....

I have stats based on 12 items per page and how many people have voted on each page and the number of points given to that page. This is indicative, again, because individuals may have their gallery 'view' set-up differently, but happy to share after the competition is complete. My view, based on the evidence, is that it hasn't really influenced the voting.

Hope this allays your fears.

Kind regards

Graydon
          My RedBubble pages

Comment

Perhaps the morale here is to make sure you get your entry in early then!

Seriously folks... let's not give anyone a hard time here, OK. The entries are the entries, and they are in the order they are, c'est la vie.

Nothing sinister going on here; no conspiracy, no fix, no malice... just a fun challenge, organised out of Graydons good nature. Let's enjoy every entry, and thank everyone who entered.

John

Comment

Originally posted by theMusicMan View Post
              Perhaps the morale here is to make sure you get your entry in early then!

Seriously folks... let's not give anyone a hard time here, OK. The entries are the entries, and they are in the order they are, c'est la vie.

Nothing sinister going on here; no conspiracy, no fix, no malice... just a fun challenge, organised out of Graydons good nature. Let's enjoy every entry, and thank everyone who entered.

Couldn't agree more, John. It's a bit of fun, a delight to take part in, regardless of who wins, and I say a big thank you to Graydon for organizing it. And now all of us who aren't going to win have a ready made excuse - we simply didn't get enough views - so no hurt pride! Sound like its all going very well to me.
              John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Only hours to go! Just time to get that last minute vote in.
                My RedBubble pages

Comment

The tension mounts

Just like to say a huge thanks to Graydon for all the time he has put into this. I am really looking forward to the results and the after party discussions should be very interesting
                  My Flickr Home Page

Comment

Originally posted by gregles View Post
                    The tension mounts

Just like to say a huge thanks to Graydon for all the time he has put into this. I am really looking forward to the results and the after party discussions should be very interesting

I second, third and fourth that.

BTW what party??

Bob
                    Bob

To see what is in front of one's nose requires constant struggle.
                    GEORGE ORWELL

Comment

There has to be a party
                      My Flickr Home Page

Comment

Can I bring a friend?

Bob
                        Bob

To see what is in front of one's nose requires constant struggle.
                        GEORGE ORWELL

Comment

Originally posted by gregles View Post
                          The tension mounts

Agreed. Many thanks Graydon for running this competition, its been really good fun... do the winners need to make a speech or walk down the red carpet?
                          Tracey Jones

Its a shame that humans dont come with autofocus, like cameras do!

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
                            ... do the winners need to make a speech or walk down the red carpet?
                            You can if you want, Tracey!
                            John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Originally posted by Zuiko View Post
                              You can if you want, Tracey!
                              Its a good job I wont win, I dont "do" posh...
                              Tracey Jones

Its a shame that humans dont come with autofocus, like cameras do!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Scroll To Top Scroll To Center Scroll To Bottom