X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zuiko
    replied
    Re: Worthy Winner 2018

Congratulations to Paul, and indeed everyone who participated. Plus a big thank you to Mark for organising the competition.

Leave a comment:

• OM USer
    replied

Well done Paul (and Mark for the hard work)

Originally posted by pdk42 View Post
    ...Maybe we can persuade Oly to give us a private demo of the E-M1x
    Originally posted by shenstone View Post
    I'd love to come to an EM1X meeting organized for the members of this forum - I do hope Olympus are looking in occasionally
    I would really like an EM1X meeting at the Design Museum at Shad Thames; the place we there was a PEN-F meeting. That seemed well attended by forum members (pictures), there is a bit more space than in a shop, a chance to really try out the gear, chat with others about it, and there is possibly less sales pressure. Unfotunately it looks like I will have to go to a shop event which somehow depresses me.

Leave a comment:

• Phill D
    replied

I think we need Ian to start a few conversations with Olympus for a meet at the NEC.

Leave a comment:

• shenstone
    replied

Originally posted by pdk42 View Post
    Gosh - what an honour. Thank you to all who voted for my pics over the year!

I'll be happy to buy a drink at the NEC for anyone who's there with all four of their grand-parents

Seriously, I would actually be happy to buy a round when we meet up. Maybe we can persuade Oly to give us a private demo of the E-M1x and then I'll buy the beers/coffees?
    Well done indeed

re the grandparents.. can it be any 4 of 6 or 8 - so many of us out there have (had in my case) step grand parents - it gives people a fighting chance

I'd love to come to an EM1X meeting organized for the members of this forum - I do hope Olympus are looking in occasionally

Regards
    Andy

Leave a comment:

• pdk42
    replied

Gosh - what an honour. Thank you to all who voted for my pics over the year!

I'll be happy to buy a drink at the NEC for anyone who's there with all four of their grand-parents

Seriously, I would actually be happy to buy a round when we meet up. Maybe we can persuade Oly to give us a private demo of the E-M1x and then I'll buy the beers/coffees?

Leave a comment:

• Phill D
    replied

Well done Paul a worthy winner. Certainly looking forward to that drink at the NEC

Leave a comment:

• Darkroom
    replied

Originally posted by MJ224 View Post
    Second word is OFF
    I knew that

Darkroom

Leave a comment:

• Keith-369
    replied

Congrats Paul. Well done everybody.

Leave a comment:

• MJ224
    replied

Originally posted by Darkroom View Post
    Just a question Mark. Is the result binding or just advisory and if we don't like it, can we all vote again ?

Darkroom

Second word is OFF

Leave a comment:

• Wally
    replied

Originally posted by Darkroom View Post
    Just a question Mark. Is the result binding or just advisory and if we don't like it, can we all vote again ?

Congratulations to Paul, a well deserved result I'm sure nobody can disagree with Darkroom

Now there's a thought to look forward to.

Well done to all those who take part. Paul has set the bar at a very high level, but that's no reason to back off. With each new year, comes new challenges which makes life worth living.

Leave a comment:

• Darkroom
    replied

Congratulations to Paul, a well deserved result I'm sure nobody can disagree with

Darkroom

Leave a comment:

• wornish
    replied

Well deserved Paul, congratulations.
    Big thanks to Mark for keeping these challenges going.

Leave a comment:

• IainMacD
    replied

Well done Paul and thanks to Mark for 'administering' the process. Great work both of you

Leave a comment:

• MJ224
    replied

Worthy Challenge Winner 2018...……….

First place------------PDK42.........13 points

Second Place---------IainMcD……..7 points

Third Equal-----------Wreckdiver...6 points
    Third Equal-----------Wornish……..6 points

Also rans include Alfbranch, Chris, Stoates with 5 points, Blu-by-u with 4 points.

Just to acknowledge, the more times you enter, the more points you are likely to be awarded.

But many congratulations to Paul (PDK42) for his second year of triumph. Perhaps he should be buying us all a drink at NEC this year?

(results based on the first post in this thread...…..)

Leave a comment:

• Phill D
    replied

OK by me Mark.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X