Planes, Trains & Automobiles - Monthly Photo Challenge April 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes, Trains & Automobiles - Monthly Photo Challenge April 2017

In fact any picture that is transport related. Yes, the New Monthly Photo Challenge is here!

To enter simply post your picture in this thread between now and Sunday 30th April. There will then be a two week voting period during which all members (not just those who have entered the competition) will be encouraged to vote for their favourite by using the 'Like' button. 1st, 2nd & 3rd places will be allocated and these will ultimately count towards the title of E-System User Photographer of the Year. However, do bear in mind that each monthly round is a separate competition in its own right and you can enter as many or as few rounds as you wish.

We'll try to keep the rules simple, but we must have a few:-

1) Enter one picture only

2) All entries must have been taken on an Olympus E-System body (Four Thirds or Micro Four Thirds), a non-Olympus body but using an Olympus Zuiko E-System lens or an Olympus digital compact such as the XZ-1.

3) One vote per member, please. You do not need to enter the completion in order to vote.

4) If you vote for more than one picture your first vote only will count.

5) You can change your mind at any time during the voting period simply by removing your original like before allocating it to your new choice.

I think I have covered everything but please do let me know if I have missed anything.

Now, let's see lots of entries and good luck to all those who participate!
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Re: Planes, Trains & Automobiles - Monthly Photo Challenge April 2017

Swiftsure - cuppa time
    Just like that - gone in a flash! Now in use.

Comment

Old train

[IMG][/IMG]
      Dave

My Flickr

Comment

A great start with some excellent pictures. Trouble is I instinctively want to Like them all, but can't! Thanks guys.
        John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Classic British Airliners

Peter

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
          OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
          Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.

Comment

Comment

Gas Stop

Comment

Blimey, I'm glad this will be decided by a vote, I wouldn't want to judge this by myself!

John

Comment

Train & An Automobile

Car In A Train by jonskids, on Flickr
                  My stuff on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonskids/

Comment

Having a breakdown.

Stuff from Cuba
                    More stuff from Cuba
                    It all started here

Comment

My rear wheel drive.

Olympus E-M1MarkII, OLYMPUS M.14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II
                      * Henry
                      * Malaysia

All my garbage so far.

Comment

Coming round the mountains when she comes

This space for rent

Comment

Here's mine;

"Tribute To The Heros"
                          Regards
                          Michael

OM-D E-M5 mk2, m12-40mm f2.8, m25mm f1.8, m45mm f1.8, m60mm f2.8 Macro, M14‑150mm 1:4-5.6 II, M75-300mm MK2, Samyang 7.5mm f/3.5 fisheye

Comment

One from me :

Classic at Druids by Scott Winning, on Flickr
                            Pictures on Flickr
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/scotts_photies/

Comment

Graham

We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Scroll To Top Scroll To Center Scroll To Bottom