PRIZE COMPETITION THEME**Odd One Out* DISCUSSION THREAD*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRIZE COMPETITION THEME**Odd One Out* DISCUSSION THREAD*

WTF!! Really! We gonna get closure or what!

I'd apply to Ian to do something if possible? Tis a shame! Why not just delete the posts as they are a stain on what is a great forum!

Cheers
    Garrie

Comment

No...it is normal for the forum...the Olympus limited edition book with pictures from the E and PEN series....
      chris
      shetland

Comment

I thought it was supposed to be 2 books, one for the E-System and one for the Pens. I didn't realise they'd never been published.
        It's the image that's important, not the tools used to make it.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

I believe there may have been an issue with Kerso advertising on here (the site is sponsored by olympus uk)
          entries were in ths thread
          http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthre...t=13119&page=2

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by David M View Post
            I thought it was supposed to be 2 books, one for the E-System and one for the Pens. I didn't realise they'd never been published.
            Different competition. The one with the books as prizes was the one run by this site and although the winners were announced (I was one of them) I don't ever recall hearing any more or actually receiving anything.
            Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

I think the book competition was run by Ian and Olympus as it was also being promoted on 4/3 User. With 2 books being published, one with the best of the 4/3 shots and one with the best of the m4/3 shots. With being off line after the lightning strike I didn't realise the books hadn't appeared.
              It's the image that's important, not the tools used to make it.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

Working...
              X