PRIZE COMPETITION THEME**Odd One Out* DISCUSSION THREAD*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRIZE COMPETITION THEME**Odd One Out* DISCUSSION THREAD*

VERY VERY Sorry for delay with this been so busy and was away for 6 weeks, will close this up this week and send out prizes. Ian.

Comment

Even if the prize has softly and suddenly vanished away it would be nice to have the cometition judged

Roger

Comment

Wonder where Kerso disappeared too

Comment

Maybe he and Ian have eloped?
          Stephen

A camera takes a picture. A photographer makes a picture

Fuji X system, + Leica and Bronica film

My Flickr site

Comment

Originally posted by Garrie View Post
            Wonder where Kerso disappeared too
            Ah yes that was another competition that never materialised
            E-M10 Mk2 - 14-42mm EZ - 40-150mm ED - Falcon 8mm Fisheye - FL-36R

Wedding Photography Wales | Commercial Photography | Party Photographer Cardiff | Cheap Business Cards | Photoshop Training Cardiff

Comment

WTF!! Sorry for being vulgar, but really...

I've bought from Kerso and he seemed a good guy, I'm shocked he hasn't honoured this competition, makes me wonder about buying stuff from in future if something goes wrong.

Perhaps something in background has gone on that we don't know, however it wouldn't take much for this to be communicated to us

Any thoughts/updates?! Perhaps we could get someone else to judge this, just so we have a result (prizes aren't important, entering is)

All the best
              Garrie

Comment

I'd totally forgotten about this one...

Janet
                My flickr photostream....

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post
                  I'd totally forgotten about this one...

Janet
                  I forgot to enter
                  Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Originally posted by Garrie View Post
                    WTF!! Sorry for being vulgar, but really...

I've bought from Kerso and he seemed a good guy, I'm shocked he hasn't honoured this competition, makes me wonder about buying stuff from in future if something goes wrong.

Perhaps something in background has gone on that we don't know, however it wouldn't take much for this to be communicated to us

Any thoughts/updates?! Perhaps we could get someone else to judge this, just so we have a result (prizes aren't important, entering is)

All the best
                    Garrie
                    Naaa! kerso is just honouring the form for any comps on this board...they take a looong time to come to fruition....but eventually....
                    chris
                    shetland

Comment

Originally posted by crimbo View Post
                      Naaa! kerso is just honouring the form for any comps on this board...they take a looong time to come to fruition....but eventually....
                      To be fair, the comps on this Forum are normally okay, Ian has a lot of work so it justified, this is just poor performance that has NO REFLECTION on the the E-Forum

I can understand the ins and outs of legal stuff, but this thread start in Feb 2011!

Comment

I agree, it would be nice for someone to judge the photos, just so we can have an outcome for everyone that entered
                        E-M10 Mk2 - 14-42mm EZ - 40-150mm ED - Falcon 8mm Fisheye - FL-36R

Wedding Photography Wales | Commercial Photography | Party Photographer Cardiff | Cheap Business Cards | Photoshop Training Cardiff

Comment

Where are the entries ? can they be uploaded so that we can all vote ?
                          [I].
                          I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
                          Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album

Comment

I'm afraid Ian Kerr hasn't done himself any favours over this. That's one customer he's lost anyway - one who has spent a good few thousands with him on both Canon and Olympus stuff over the years. I always thought he was trustworthy and good to deal with - unless there are reasons behind the scenes. But we should have been kept informed.
                            Stephen

A camera takes a picture. A photographer makes a picture

Fuji X system, + Leica and Bronica film

My Flickr site

Comment

Stephen, I am so glad I bottled out of an E-5 from him I felt the 2 yr UK Warranty was worth the little bit extra
                              [I].
                              I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
                              Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album

Comment

Originally posted by Chevvyf1 View Post
                                Stephen, I am so glad I bottled out of an E-5 from him I felt the 2 yr UK Warranty was worth the little bit extra
                                Me too - decided to go to Park in the end

Roger

Comment

Working...
                                X