Even more from Lincoln

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more from Lincoln

Looking at pictures posted by Sapper, of the Lincoln Christmas Market I wondered if he had maybe missed the best time - in the evening.

As I live in Lincoln I visit the Christmas Market at least once each year and try my luck getting pictures.

This year we had a treat, the Cathedral have changed their lighting setup (used to be huge lamp bulbs, must have been 500 watters at least) and now use LED lighting. Testing has been done over November/December and it is good. They can now light up the cathedral in glorious technicolor(tm).

Anyway, I will now bore you with some pics (if I can get the new system to work ...).

David

... And there is more ! You bored yet ?

Comments welcomed - I am not very good at taking hand held pics at a half second yet.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Dewi9 View Post
      Looking at pictures posted by Sapper, of the Lincoln Christmas Market I wondered if he had maybe missed the best time - in the evening.

As I live in Lincoln I visit the Christmas Market at least once each year and try my luck getting pictures.

This year we had a treat, the Cathedral have changed their lighting setup (used to be huge lamp bulbs, must have been 500 watters at least) and now use LED lighting. Testing has been done over November/December and it is good. They can now light up the cathedral in glorious technicolor(tm).

Anyway, I will now bore you with some pics (if I can get the new system to work ...).

David
      Couldn't get night shots, we were on a coach trip, we left as it was getting dark, didn't have time, which looking at your pics, was a shame.
      sigpicDave

Comment

Working...
      X
      Scroll To Top Scroll To Center Scroll To Bottom