• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zuiko
    replied
    Re: E-M5 III First Pix

Originally posted by Keith-369 View Post
    I really like all the pictures ...... except the B&W one which I think drains all the life out of the scene.

I think the B&W has an authentic vintage post card look.

Leave a comment:

• OM USer
    replied

Nicely done despite the flat and mediocre lighting.

Leave a comment:

• Keith-369
    replied

I really like all the pictures ...... except the B&W one which I think drains all the life out of the scene.

Leave a comment:

• jonesy
    replied

Beautiful images, I havent had time to go out with mine yet

Leave a comment:

• Phill D
    replied

I agree with John the colour shot is pretty nice but that B&W works really well. Definitely looks like a good pub. Congrats on the new camera looks like it's found a good home.

Leave a comment:

• Zuiko
    replied

Ann1e, you've certainly taken to the new camera and got some lovely shots despite the weather. That's a delightful spot and the old swing bridge looks particularly good in B&W. The pub looks very enticing!

Leave a comment:

• Jim Ford
    replied

It's pretty good. They have a ukelele session there every third thursday of the month. It's well run (and free) and consequently very popular:

http://www.hamishcurrie.me.uk/burp/

Jim

Leave a comment:

• MJ224
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ann1e
    started a topic E-M5 III First Pix

E-M5 III First Pix

It's been a long wait but I am pretty sure it has been worth it. I struggle with carrying weight so have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the EM-5 Mk III!

I picked one up in Watford yesterday and although the weather was not too kind to me today (at least it was not raining), I was determined to get out. We ventured to what was a small hamlet not too far away and just took a few shots of the swing bridge alongside The Three Horseshoes (1535). The sun did make an appearance for the first pic, I then tried a similar b/w. A narrow boat approached so we were able to see the swing bridge in action - it spans a very narrow country lane but a busy one as The Three Horseshoes is very popular. Just had to take the 4th pic - not sure the equivalent of a 50p fine is much of a deterrent nowadays!

Regards,
    Anne
Working...
X