• Bikie John
    replied
    I think we're still on E so let's have ..... El Río TintO

Click image for larger version

Name:	H6122614.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	773173

Not a wildly interesting photo (in my defence it was shot from a very rickety, crowded, moving train) but a fascinating area. Local tourist board website:

http://www.andalucia.com/province/hu...tinto/home.htm

John

Leave a comment:

• MJ224
    replied
    Originally posted by MJ224 View Post
    Your photo title should have followed Dave's Chairs ThreE………...
    Sorry, should have been "Seats ThreE"

Leave a comment:

• Dave in Wales
    replied
    EyE following on from Twilight Turbine.

L1030608-1-1 by Dave in Wales, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Dave in Wales
    replied
    Originally posted by GreyOldMan View Post
    Hmm......The previous post to mine that I can see using the latest activity view is your Electric light. The one before that is Yonder Cottage and before that is Paul's fine Hampton Lucy shot.

Searching the forum for "chairs" shows the previous post with chairs in it was July last year. Sorry, I'm not getting what Chairs Three is about, as it's not showing up for me on Picture trail or anywhere else in the forum.
    It was actually Seats Three on page 141, here it is repeated for you

L1000313-2-1-RS by Dave in Wales, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• GreyOldMan
    replied
    Hmm......The previous post to mine that I can see using the latest activity view is your Electric light. The one before that is Yonder Cottage and before that is Paul's fine Hampton Lucy shot.

Searching the forum for "chairs" shows the previous post with chairs in it was July last year. Sorry, I'm not getting what Chairs Three is about, as it's not showing up for me on Picture trail or anywhere else in the forum.

Leave a comment:

• MJ224
    commented on 's reply
    Your photo title should have followed Dave's Chairs ThreE………...

• GreyOldMan
    commented on 's reply
    Hi David,

As mine is the most recent post I assume you're commenting on that, so I'm a bit puzzled.
    From the first post by Zuiko; "The idea is that the last letter of the subject title of the most recent picture becomes the first letter of the next."
    The post previous to mine ended in T, so mine started with T. Not sure what's jumbled up about that.

• David M
    replied
    Given the jumbled up first and last letters I'm seeing I'm guessing there's one or more people on my ignored list posting so I'll stop as I won't know what letter I'm supposed to be following.

Leave a comment:

• GreyOldMan
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Twilight Electric 03.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.6 KB ID:	773049

Twilight TurbinE

Leave a comment:

• MJ224
    replied

Name:	PC276707 (Custom).jpg
Views:	41
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	772632

Electric LighT

Leave a comment:

• pdk42
    commented on 's reply
    That's a fantastic shot Dave!

• Dave in Wales
    replied
    Yonder cottagE

PC280161-2-1-RS by Dave in Wales, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• pdk42
    replied
    Originally posted by MJ224 View Post

Groovy PoocH

Hampton Lucy by Paul Kaye, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• pdk42
    replied
    Originally posted by DekHog View Post
    Where have you been, Paul, I thought you'd jumped ship knowing you've been severely tempted by a Nikon mirrorless for some time? Nice to see you around anyway.....
    No - I've not jumped ship to any other system. Still firmly in the "I can't see any other system actually making me make better images" mindset. My absence over the last few months was really a combination of work, other interests (gliding), some stress at home, and a general lack of photo mojo. However, I'm pushing myself to get back into it.

Leave a comment:

• MJ224
    replied

Name:	image_7598.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	416.4 KB
ID:	772089

Groovy PoocH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X