Leave a comment:

• blackfox
    replied
    male stonechat , sat 18/1/20 camera working well on its return from service
    the boss by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• bigsambwfc
    replied
    http://Blue tit balscott quarry 15/1/20 by Walter Warburton, on Flickrmk2 p/l 100/400lens

Leave a comment:

• blackfox
    replied
    great white egret from yesterday , taken with a mk1 heavily cropped
    long legged white bird by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• blackfox
    replied
    a great tit from yesterday ,love the i.q I'm getting from the mk1 body
    the thorn bird by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Luv2shoot
    replied
    Thanks Mark, Thanks MJ

Leave a comment:

• MJ224
    replied
    Originally posted by Luv2shoot View Post
    This is really a wonderful thread. I am not a birder but enjoy taking a photo of birds when they pose for me, like these two.

Could someone please tell me how to upload the full size photo from my computer? The long side is 1600 pixels, which I thought was the limit for this site, but at first I was just seeing the thumbnail. This happened when I clicked on the little camera icon in the lower left corner and went to my file in my computer. .

Eventually I somehow got the large size photo but can't get rid of the thumbnail.

Is there a place on this site which give instructions how to do this properly? I would rather NOT link to any other website, but just upload at the proper pixel limit and add to the thread.

Luv2shoot
    Briefly, you need to use the Upload Attachments button. Browse through to your required image, and upload. I choose the "Large" option. and that should do you. You can add text below the image as required. Not sure why the thumbnail is still there. You can leave it there as it causes no problems, but as said I don't get that problem.

Love your ducks by the way...:-)

Mj

Leave a comment:

• pandora
    commented on 's reply
    You may be in the minority

• pandora
    replied
    Originally posted by Luv2shoot View Post
    This is really a wonderful thread. I am not a birder but enjoy taking a photo of birds when they pose for me, like these two.

Could someone please tell me how to upload the full size photo from my computer? The long side is 1600 pixels, which I thought was the limit for this site, but at first I was just seeing the thumbnail. This happened when I clicked on the little camera icon in the lower left corner and went to my file in my computer. .

Eventually I somehow got the large size photo but can't get rid of the thumbnail.

Is there a place on this site which give instructions how to do this properly? I would rather NOT link to any other website, but just upload at the proper pixel limit and add to the thread.

Luv2shoot
    That is such a beautifully rendered image, Lorell. I hope you'll figure how to post it full size without linking it to your Flick account, as I have not found how to do so.
    Last edited by pandora; 3 days ago.

Leave a comment:

• Luv2shoot
    replied

Luv2shoot

Leave a comment:

• blackfox
    replied
    same beach a few days earlier ,a skylark this time
    beachy ed " by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• blackfox
    replied
    snow bunting just before xmas ..back processing till the camera comes back
    rocky by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• IainMacD
    replied
    Crested Tit taken at Loch Garten
    Punk Lives! by Iain MacDiarmid, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• wornish
    replied
    Lovely detail.

Leave a comment:

• Olybirder
    replied
    A Stonechat at Carlton Marshes on Christmas Day morning. Much as I like Stonechats it would be nice to find something else to photograph for a change.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Xmas stonechat.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	195.0 KB
ID:	772951

Leave a comment:

Working...
X