X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Deals: Which Survey

https://www.which.co.uk/reviews/blac...y-deal-is-real

Harold
    The body is willing but the mind is weak.

Re: Black Friday Deals: Which Survey

This isn't a surprise to me. Which said the same last year and it was true then as well.

One only has to look at Amazon amd evilBay to see how easily people will part with money if they think they are getting a bargain. A lot of the stuff on there is much cheaper if bought from reputable suppliers.
    ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

On a similar topic I hear on the wireless that Vauxhall agents are giving FREE vehicle health checks on all makes and models of vehicles. I wonder how free they will be?

(Probably as 'free' as anything promised by a politician.)
      ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by Naughty Nigel View Post
        On a similar topic I hear on the wireless that Vauxhall agents are giving FREE vehicle health checks on all makes and models of vehicles. I wonder how free they will be?

(Probably as 'free' as anything promised by a politician.)
        The checks will be completely free ........ but all the 'faults' they find will cost you an arm and a leg for them to 'put right'. It's amazing how perfectly good brake pads can become 'borderline' in a matter of half an hour and that's just one of the things they may find.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith-369 View Post
          The checks will be completely free ........ but all the 'faults' they find will cost you an arm and a leg for them to 'put right'. It's amazing how perfectly good brake pads can become 'borderline' in a matter of half an hour and that's just one of the things they may find.
          ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Exactly as I said!

In all fairness, I have no problem with the dealer for my car. It's a Suzuki Vitara (new style) from Chapelhouse and they've treated me extremely well so far (4 yrs).

Can't say the same for Arnold Clarke .... IMO, of course.

Last post for three weeks so no reply necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith-369 View Post
              ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

That's way more than I've paid in total for all the cars and motor cycles I've ever owned!

Jim

Comment

Working...
                X