• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gota laugh....

Sounds good to me................

Re: Gota laugh....

It's the last two I'll never .........
    I wish. The only relationship I have to dribbling and Miss World is me dribbling (or should that be drooling) at her

Comment

John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

I think that it was disgraceful that having had a liver transplant, he threw it all away by going back on the bottle! What sort of message did he give to the surgeons that gave him a second chance?

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ford View Post
          I think that it was disgraceful that having had a liver transplant, he threw it all away by going back on the bottle! What sort of message did he give to the surgeons that gave him a second chance?

Jim
          He probably forked out a massive amount of cash to the surgeons anyway.

My disgust is on behalf of those on the NHS transplant waiting list, already waited years, and deprived of the opportunity. The liver could have been given to a worthy recipient who would possibly have made far more good use of the opportunity than he did. Simply a waste of life.

Jax

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ford View Post

Jim
            Like Jax I was thinking more of the others waiting for a liver transplant, and the family of the Deceased who donated their liver.
            ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Working...
            X