Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is the Prince Andrew Photo fake?

Originally posted by Zuiko View Post
    Glad to see they are working so well.....
    Oh Ye of little faith !

Jax

Comment

Originally posted by Naughty Nigel View Post
      Whatever our personal beliefs The Commandments form the basis of peaceful coexistence of the human race.
      Nothing that the human race hadn't practised for millennia before. The problem is that many people consider them exhaustive, and anything not listed is OK!

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jax View Post
        Oh Ye of little faith !

Jax
        I don't have little faith, I have NO faith!
        John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Well that was a predictable response Jim.

Whatever our personal beliefs The Commandments form the basis of peaceful coexistence of the human race.
          I don't have a religious faith, but yes these "commandments" are just basic human decency. Our forefathers lived by the same creed, religious or not.

Though there are many t*rds who don't live properly...…….

But at the same time, I am pleased that humanity is fallible, otherwise I would feel left out...…………….(don't ask)

Comment

Glad to see they are working so well.....
            That might just be because we think we are too clever for that sort of stuff now John and have turned our backs on it.
            No 7 might have saved Boris, Prince Andrew and his elder brother some problems over the years;

No 8 is as valid now as ever.

No 9 should be engraved on every newspaper editors keyboard and every politicians desk;

No 10 encapsulates many of the problems of envy, consumerism and excessive consumption in today's world.

---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ford View Post
              Nothing that the human race hadn't practised for millennia before. The problem is that many people consider them exhaustive, and anything not listed is OK!

Jim
              And plenty that IS listed Jim!
              ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

That might just be because we think we are too clever for that sort of stuff now John and have turned our backs on it.
                No 7 might have saved Boris, Prince Andrew and his elder brother some problems over the years;

No 8 is as valid now as ever.

No 9 should be engraved on every newspaper editors keyboard and every politicians desk;

No 10 encapsulates many of the problems of envy, consumerism and excessive consumption in today's world.

No 7 reminds me of the story about the Vicar who thought someone in the parish had nicked his bike. He read slowly and deliberately through The Ten Commandments, pausing at 'Though shalt not steal' to see if anyone in the congregation was blushing. Then when he moved on to Though shalt not commit adultery' he remembered where he had left his bike.
                ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

I've deleted the post to which this refers, following a number of complaints. I think we are drifting off topic now.
                  "Snowflakes" strike again.....
                  Olympus E-M10/12-50/Panny 100-300 + Sony A77,Sigma 17-70,Sigma 10-20,Tamron 90,Minolta 70-210,Tamron Sigma 100-300 F4,Tamron 17-50 F2.8,Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG Fisheye,Sony HVL-F42 + Panny TZ25
                  Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/shotokan101/
                  RIA my Images

Comment

No 7 reminds me of the story about the Vicar who thought someone in the parish had nicked his bike. He read slowly and deliberately through The Ten Commandments, pausing at 'Though shalt not steal' to see if anyone in the congregation was blushing. Then when he moved on to Though shalt not commit adultery' he remembered where he had left his bike.

Yet another case of: Do as I say... Not as I do.
                    It's not what inspires us that is important, it's where the journey takes us.

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                      Yet another case of: Do as I say... Not as I do.
                      It was a joke Wally.
                      ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Just dipping into the forum whilst on me hols. Feel it best to keep quiet........

Comment

Working...
                        X