Doctor's Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor's Orders

A policeman in Sydney, Australia pulled over a driver who had been weaving in and out of the traffic. He approached the car window and said "Sir, I need you to blow into this breathalyser".

The man reaches into his pocket and produces a doctor's note. On it was written: "This man suffers from chronic asthma, do not make him perform any action that may leave him short of breath".

The policeman said "Okay then I need you to come and give a blood sample." The man produced another letter. This one said: "This man is a haemophiliac. Please do not cause him to bleed in any way".

So the officer said: "Right, I need a urine sample then". The man produces a third letter from his pocket. It read: "This man plays cricket for England, please don't take the piss out of him."
    John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Re: Doctor's Orders

I like the joke. However the Aussies cricket team will soon be the butt of many for some time to come. Cheating Bxxxxxxx

Comment

Good one, John!
      My Flickr

* mark * Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia **
      The OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3
      On post-processing: The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Rebnats View Post
        I like the joke. However the Aussies cricket team will soon be the butt of many for some time to come. Cheating Bxxxxxxx
        Yes, the Aussie team is having a far worse crisis at the moment - in retrospect I should have changed the location to New Zealand!
        John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

If the cop had given him a swift kicking, he would be guilty of "Ball Tampering".

Graham

We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...

Comment

Working...
          X