Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political: We're doomed, Captain Mannering...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Political: We're doomed, Captain Mannering...

The grass is greener on the other side... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46492070

As it's panto season... Oh no, it isn't
    It's not what inspires us that is important, it's where the journey takes us.

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs

Comment

This is well worth a read: https://www.rte.ie/news/analysis-and...t-backstop-uk/

"The irony is that the UK-wide customs arrangement is almost universally loathed as something the EU is forcing on the UK, when in fact it was London’s invention, and one that it pushed to keep the DUP on board."
      Andy
      bengeo.com

Comment

I thought I would copy this for you to read, it has come from someone who has a business and deals with the EU...
        [I]
        [I]...

Just some food for thought...
        OMD-EM1 Mk2, 40-150. f2.8Pro, MC-14 converter, 7-14mm 2.8, 17mm 1.8, 45mm 1.8G, OM50mm 1.8, OM 28mm F2.8, OM 200mm F4 Giottos Silk Road YTL8384Tripod Giottos MH5011 head FL36 and other bits and bobs...
        I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
        www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Originally posted by Rocknroll59 View Post
          I thought I would copy this for you to read, it has come from someone who has a business and deals with the EU...
          Well it is from someone who can copy and paste a load of **** from 2 years ago.

https://editorofthechron.wordpress.c...urope-live-on/

http://ilovetheeu.co.uk/trade/no-the...out-of-the-uk/
          Andy
          bengeo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bengeo View Post
            Well it is from someone who can copy and paste a load of **** from 2 years ago.

https://editorofthechron.wordpress.c...urope-live-on/

http://ilovetheeu.co.uk/trade/no-the...out-of-the-uk/
            I LOVE THE EU ? Sorry but not worth wasting the minuscule effort required to click the link.

Jax

Comment

Originally posted by Rocknroll59 View Post

Whoever wrote the original (source?) didn't bother to cite any sources so the whole thing is simply not credible. Absolute bull****.
              Regards
              Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Jax View Post
                I LOVE THE EU ? Sorry but not worth wasting the minuscule effort required to click the link.
                Well do your own research then! When you read through those type of lists it is obvious to anyone with any common sense that they can't all be true.

When you read "and now we don't even teach electronic technology for technicians any more, due to EU regulations." you know it is just made up.
                Andy
                bengeo.com

Comment

None so blind as those who will not see.
                  Regards
                  Richard

Comment

A meeting is being held Dec 10th/11th in Marrakech, Morocco, to adopt the United Nations Global Compact for Migration. The UK seems very quiet on this are we going to sign up?
                    Will the EU signup on our behalf?

http://theconversation.com/global-co...sing-it-106654

More than a dozen countries have announced they will not sign the agreement. Western countries include: Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, and the United States.
                    Dave

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Otto View Post
                      Whoever wrote the original (source?) didn't bother to cite any sources so the whole thing is simply not credible. Absolute bull****.
                      Not much different to the vast majority of links posted in this thread then.

Jax

Comment

None so blind as those who will not see.
                        Have you had an eye test recently Otto ?

Jax

Comment

Have you had an eye test recently Otto ?

Jax

As it happens I have, and I'm on the waiting list for an operation on my left eye. However my right eye works perfectly .

Regards
                          Richard

Comment

You're a lad Jaxsie, you really are!

Jimbo

Comment

The list missed out that Elvis's flight to the moon was funded by the E.U.!

Jim

Comment

It's not an eye test we all need, but to shove the internet items such as FB, Titter, etc., back into the dark ages. Far too many of these are being used by the wrong people for all the wrong reasons.

Want to know what the *hite House is upto, get it on-line from "The Unreal Donald infamy, infamy, everyone's got it infamy @ Fake News" etc.

Is it any wonder, therefore, that people get misled when even our owm politicians use it and others like "I'm a Celebrity so FO out of here" to obfuscate the real issues to their way of thinking.

So before we all call each other an a**s, look in the mirror and ask the question... am I one of those?

Post your answers on a postcard to care of #10 'FOSKID House' Dunce Street, London SW1A 2AA
                                It's not what inspires us that is important, it's where the journey takes us.

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs

Comment

Working...
                                X