Panasonic 30mm F2.8 Macro + Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 + Samyang 35mm F1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold Panasonic 30mm F2.8 Macro + Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 + Samyang 35mm F1.2

Last edited by timphoto1; 10th April 2019, 09:40 AM. Reason: added words and pictures

Re: Panasonic 30mm F2.8 Macro + Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 + Samyang 35mm F1.2

Im holding onto my 35mm F1.2 for the moment
    Regards
    Tim

Comment

Probably a wise decision Tim. I bet you'll miss that little 7.5mm fisheye too, it's great fun.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

Sadly the 7.5mm was just not my thing. I have a feeling if I get into wide angle its going to be have to be something wide but not xtreme wide and it will have to be fast / superfast....
        Regards
        Tim

Comment

Last edited by timphoto1; 11th April 2019, 07:08 AM. Reason: words added

Comment

Yes the fisheye is an acquired taste I grant you Tim but occasionally can be magic when it works with a close up composition.
            That certainly is a bargain double deal have a bump on me. Good luck with the sale.
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

Hi Phill, You are almost certainly correct! I have ordered a wide focal length length I think I'm happy with which has very little distortion and is ridiculously fast ( with a price tag to match) . Hence the additional sale of lenses! When the lens arrives I will post some pictures of course.
              Kind Regards
              Tim

Comment

Both of these lenses are now sold. Thanks everyone for your interest.
                Regards
                Tim

Comment

Working...
                X