Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympus Kit for sale from long standing original member :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Olympus Kit for sale from long standing original member

Unbelievably, all the cameras are now now sold, so I have just the 4 lenses remaining, but I do have a potential dealer/buyer for each of these lenses tomorrow (a camera is being held for me, so the decision to sell them is entirely mine)

I will leave them on here in the meantime for a further 24 hours, so if anyone is interested please do get in touch, and I am more than happy to accept offers but I will be putting them in part exchange tomorrow if no-one on eGroup is interested in the next 24 hours.

Grab yourselves a bargain if you want one...
    John

Comment

Great prices on these lenses now. Sadly I won't be offering to buy them - as I still have my own copies of them.
      I'd always look for a second-hand lens on this group rather than from any of the internet shops.
      Cindy

Cameras: EM1 MK2 and Mk1, E-620, E-410, Om4Ti
      Lenses: 12-60, 50-200, Panny 100-400, 9-18, ZD 50mm, 14-54 Mk1, 70-300, 40-150, 14-42, OM 50mm F3.5 macro
      Also: EC14, EX25, FS35, Vanguard tripod, and far too many bags!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The air of heaven is that which flows between a horse's ears...."

Comment

Originally posted by theMusicMan View Post
        Unbelievably, all the cameras are now now sold, so I have just the 4 lenses remaining, but I do have a potential dealer/buyer for each of these lenses tomorrow (a camera is being held for me, so the decision to sell them is entirely mine)

I will leave them on here in the meantime for a further 24 hours, so if anyone is interested please do get in touch, ...
        I'm interested in your 11-22mm as it is a unique lens and might be useful to me.
        You can pm if you like,

Comment

Originally posted by Ulfric M Douglas View Post
          I'm interested in your 11-22mm as it is a unique lens and might be useful to me.
          You can pm if you like,
          I've responded, Ulfric
          John

Comment

Another last minute update... the fantastic Olympus 11-22mm f2.8 lens has now been sold.
            John

Comment

OK. That's it. It's a fait accompli.

Incredibly, all my Olympus gear, every camera, every lens, the flash, grip and batteries etc have now been sold, and I have come to the end of my Olympus journey and will mark the items in this thread as sold.

I have bagged myself a fabulous Sony a6300, complete with kit 16-50, a 35mm f1.7 prime, and a 50mm f1.8 prime. My journey into 120p HD, 4k video, SLog2, Picture Profiles, external shotgun microphones, LED panel lighting, green screens, Feiyu Tech a1000 gimbal, scriptwriting with Final Draft and filmmaking with Final Cut ProX... can now commence ��

Good luck to you all, keep those Oly fingers working. It's been my pleasure.

Diolch yn hwyl fawr ��
              John

Comment

Good luck with your video work and feel free to pop in here anytime John, even though you've defected to the dark side
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

John-pob lwc cael tymor mawr i ddod.

B + A
                  Just like that - gone in a flash! Now in use.

Comment

Well that's it indeed John... I just updated the thread status to "Sold" for you and I wish you all the best in the future

You are of course still welcome to drop in here and see what you are now missing

Regards
                    Andy
                    My Kit (OK I'm a hoarder...)
                    4/3 E500, E510, E30 + 35macro, 50macro, 7-14, 11-22, 14-45 (x2), 14-54, 40-150 (both types), 50-200, 70-300, 50-500,
                    m 4/3 EM1MkII + 60 macro, 12-100 Pro
                    FL20, FL36 x2 , FL50, cactus slaves etc.
                    The Boss (Mrs Shenstone) E620, EM10-II, 14-41Ez, 40-150R, 9 cap and whatever she can nick from me when she wants it

My places
                    http://www.shenstone.me.uk http://landroverkaty.blogspot.com/
                    https://vimeo.com/shenstone http://cardiffnaturalists.org.uk/

Comment

Indeed it is Andy, indeed it is.

I remember well, the time you attacked my daughter as a warrior from the Roman Legion... poor child... still scarred to this very day. She's not ventured out of her room since... well only for her medication, and the odd McVities biscuit.

(Just thought I'd add, to frighten you even more... remember that confident and quirky 10yr old lass... well she's now even more beautiful and is in the final year of her BA in Cardiff University How fast does time fly eh!!)

On a slightly more serious note... it really has been a pleasure knowing and meeting you folks. All I have left is an original Olympus eSystem camera bag which incidentally I may pop onto eBay for any collectors who might be interested, and an Olympus camera strap.

Keep smiling everyone!

Oh... and I have now bagged myself a lovely Sigma 30mm f1.4 prime. Oh yesss baby
                      John

Comment

Working...
                      X