• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skids
    replied
    Re: Olympus PEN E-PL5 For Sale

Originally posted by Filadams View Post
    I have a black E-PL5 I was thinking of selling. It's in good condition and I also have the 12-42 kit lens it came with if that's of any use. Let me know if you're interested.

If you wanted a viewfinder to go with, I also have a VF-2 with a slightly dodgy connection and a VF-4 which is in great condition.

I moved up to a E-M5 and it hasn't had much use since, although I do like the smaller form factor without the evf. My wife has used it a couple of times and she enjoyed it.
    PM replied to - Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Filadams
    replied

I have a black E-PL5 I was thinking of selling. It's in good condition and I also have the 12-42 kit lens it came with if that's of any use. Let me know if you're interested.

If you wanted a viewfinder to go with, I also have a VF-2 with a slightly dodgy connection and a VF-4 which is in great condition.

I moved up to a E-M5 and it hasn't had much use since, although I do like the smaller form factor without the evf. My wife has used it a couple of times and she enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• pdk42
    replied
    https://www.mu-43.com/threads/for-sa...7/#post-853388

Leave a comment:

• skids
    replied

dmphoto kindly advised via PM that this had already been sold - if anybody is looking to sell something similar I'd be interested.

Leave a comment:

• skids
    replied

Interested in this as an alternative to the E-PM1 I have as a pocket / 'something I can get away with at gigs' camera. Could you post a couple of pics (have PM'd as well so we have direct contact.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dmphoto
    started a topic Olympus PEN E-PL5 For Sale

Olympus PEN E-PL5 For Sale

Working...
X