X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Hall
    replied
    Re: Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75mm 1:1.8 Lens - Black

That's good to hear! Thanks for the update.

Leave a comment:

• scott76
    replied

Look forward to seeing a few images from it Simon,enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Simon Bee
    replied

Lens received this afternoon. I unpacked the parcel an hour ago and can say the lens is perfect. Thank you Chris and thank you too Scott for you too are a gentleman.

Regards, Simon

Leave a comment:

• Chris Hall
    replied

As Harry Enfield would say: 'What a jolly nice bloke!' You are indeed a gentleman Simon!

Leave a comment:

• sapper
    replied

Me too

Leave a comment:

• Chevvyf1
    replied

Scott, however, Ian could rent you one for a week or two ? at very reasonable rates I may add and his and Julia's service is EXCELLENT I have availed myself of this

You dont have to "own it, to use it" - at the moment mine sits on the lens shelf lots - but from October to 1st week in December it shall be used at least every friday & saturday - for the Christmas Card of Family photos Markets

Leave a comment:

• Chevvyf1
    replied

Oh! YES! ...

Leave a comment:

• scott76
    replied

Originally posted by Chevvyf1 View Post
    Stephen, I think you know I bought "loads" from Captain D aka Chris Dowling and many others here and I have sold on here too.

I do not like "cheap p&p" - because of the claims service and always 3 x wrap sending because thats how I like to receive and HAVE RECEIVED ON HERE - its nerve racking sending or waiting to receive "cameras/lenses" and having someone who CARES EQUALLY AS MUCH (not just a fleabay trader) makes such a difference

EVERY transaction (bar one, who did not want to knock off p&p+ Ins on a 50-200 SWD, when I viewed & tried (did not "know" the Member on here (only 2 posts and one was for the lens) and offered/paid cash in hand there and then - which I found unreasonable and greedy ) was superb

Leave a comment:

• Simon Bee
    replied

Originally posted by Wee man View Post
    Nice one Simon. As I found when I dealt with you, a real gentleman.

Leave a comment:

• Chevvyf1
    replied

Originally posted by StephenL View Post
    Just proves that this forum is populated by true gentlemen and ladies. It's this behaviour which separates this forum from all the others.
    Stephen, I think you know I bought "loads" from Captain D aka Chris Dowling and many others here and I have sold on here too.

I do not like "cheap p&p" - because of the claims service and always 3 x wrap sending because thats how I like to receive and HAVE RECEIVED ON HERE - its nerve racking sending or waiting to receive "cameras/lenses" and having someone who CARES EQUALLY AS MUCH (not just a fleabay trader) makes such a difference

EVERY transaction (bar one, who did not want to knock off p&p+ Ins on a 50-200 SWD, when I viewed & tried (did not "know" the Member on here (only 2 posts and one was for the lens) and offered/paid cash in hand there and then - which I found unreasonable and greedy ) was superb

Leave a comment:

• Wee man
    replied

Nice one Simon. As I found when I dealt with you, a real gentleman.

Leave a comment:

• Iiyama
    replied

This thread really does highlight the difference between this forum and others. I have stalked this lens as have many of us and hovered over the purchase on this thread (no im not trying to sneak in )

I just wanted to acknowledge the kind spirit shown.

Leave a comment:

• scott76
    replied

Yeah Simon I feel it's the right thing to do,you know what though Stephen is right,you can actually trust people on this forum and in this day it's pretty rare.A true gentleman's agreement can be reached in 100% confidence of not getting fleeced.Anyway onwards and upwards I'm off to Germany on Wedensday so who needed the lens anyway

Leave a comment:

• Chevvyf1
    replied

Bargain lens I find it SUPERB for Peeps

Leave a comment:

• StephenL
    replied

Just proves that this forum is populated by true gentlemen and ladies. It's this behaviour which separates this forum from all the others.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X