Olympus E-1 + Sigma 30mm f1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale Olympus E-1 + Sigma 30mm f1.4

Two items for sale. The reason is that I am probably going to buy a Fuji but my 4/3 + m4/3 kit must go first. Hope someone will find it usefull.

1. Olympus E-1, used, in great condition, with two original batteries, charger, and two 4Gb CF cards.

Price 150 Euros + shipping expenses

2. Sigma 30 f1.4 (4/3 mount of course), used, in great condition, with front and rear cap, hood, and bag.

Price 250 Euros + shipping expenses

Preferably shipping within the EU. Payment by paypal. Photos available upon request.

May consider trading for an XE-1 + Fujinon 27mm

Please PM me for any questions.

Many thanks!

Re: Olympus E-1 + Sigma 30mm f1.4

Olympus E-1 is now sold (in another forum). Many thanks for the hospitality!

Sigma 30 f1.4 still available for sale in UK/Europe. Will hopefully post some photos soon. Its my last piece of 4/3 equipment. If someone wants a normal/short telephoto lens its a great opportunity.

As an afterthought, I have made the change to Fuji XE-1 + 27mm pancake, and am happy with the gear. Ironic that the pair I wanted for so long (EM-10 "like" camera + 25mm f1.8) is being released now that I have decided to change systems.

Comment

Also willing to trade for Fuji X mount lenses, or for film Fuji GA645 camera.

Comment

New price for Sigma 30mm f1.4 225 Euros

Comment

New price 200 Euros

Comment

HOLY dig lol

Comment

Working...
            X