E410 Dual Lens Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale E410 Dual Lens Kit

All items now gone, I decided to donate the bundle to the local sixth form college art & photography department.
    They were gratefully received and I'm sure they will be put to good use. I was quite shocked at being told that nearly half of students studying photography don't even own a camera. Needless to say I will be going through the rest of my unused gear to see what else I can come up with for them.
    Thanks for looking.

andy
    Last edited by PfunkPhoto; 8th January 2014, 02:38 PM. Reason: Items now gone to good home
    Haven't got a clue what I'm doing but Im having fun.

Oly E-500, 14-45, 40-150 & Newly received S2 pro

Re: E410 Dual Lens Kit

Please accept this free bump while I procrastinate about thinking about getting another e-410 for its uniquely 'just right' abilities ...

My 4-year-old owns one and I have temporarily mislaid it.

Comment

Re: E410 Dual Lens Kit

Originally posted by PfunkPhoto View Post
      All items now gone, I decided to donate the bundle to the local sixth form college art & photography department.
      Originally posted by PfunkPhoto View Post
      They were gratefully received and I'm sure they will be put to good use. I was quite shocked at being told that nearly half of students studying photography don't even own a camera. Needless to say I will be going through the rest of my unused gear to see what else I can come up with for them.
      Thanks for looking.

andy
      Nice one Andy......it will get some great use there.

Keith
      Keith

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

E500,E510 now dead,E520 (now retired),E600 and Grip,14-42,14-45,2x40-150,Sigmas 105 and 135-400 Now Dead..ex 25. Manfrotto 190. Plus lots of OM stuff.
      Now also 4 items from the dark side...........

Comment

Working...
      X