Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale Superior 4/3 gear deal

Re: Superior 4/3 gear deal

Why don't you uy an adaptor! The Sigma 105 works fine on the Ep l5 as does the 35macro

Comment

Thanks for the kind thought. I have the adapter Yorky and have used it with my EM5, 12-60 and 70-300, also the 25mm pancake, but I've had to make a decision to focus. I am under no external pressure but I have too much gear sitting waiting to be used, and others could make good use of my surplus.
      Cheers Chemop

Comment

I downsized from the E5 a few months since but kept those 2 blenses, I bundled the rest in a box and Ffords collected them, over a couple of month sold everything-yes you heve to pay their percentage but I thought it worth it as it saved a lot of bother of selling privately. The epl 5 suits my needs and is a lot easier to carry etc. I may upgrade to the new pen, havn't decided yet but otherwise the results from the epl 5 continue to amaze me.

Comment

How much for Sigma 105 on its own
          OMD E-M1 OMD E-M5II MMF3 12-40 pro 12-50 EZ 14-42 EZ 9-18 f4.0 -5.6 40 -150f4-f5.6 R 60mm f2.8 macro Sigma 105 f2.8 macro Holga 60mm plastic Holga pinhole lens lens and a XZ-1 Olympus - 35 SP Trip 35 Pen EEs OM2sp

I nice view does not mean a good photograph. My FLickr

Comment

Comment

Chemop

Check your emails

Comment

OMD E-M1 OMD E-M5II MMF3 12-40 pro 12-50 EZ 14-42 EZ 9-18 f4.0 -5.6 40 -150f4-f5.6 R 60mm f2.8 macro Sigma 105 f2.8 macro Holga 60mm plastic Holga pinhole lens lens and a XZ-1 Olympus - 35 SP Trip 35 Pen EEs OM2sp

I nice view does not mean a good photograph. My FLickr

Comment

Thanks Alfbranch for that info. I appreciate it. I don't really know what to say except that I would rather sell the whole package as one anyway, and if I have to negotiate on the final price of the package then so be it. Perhaps the eBay deal is right for you, but I can assure you that my 105 is in very good condition, and optionally usable on my OMD with the adapter if unsold now.
                  To be honest I would rather not to be involved in this selling process altogether but it is an unavoidable necessity if this good but under-used gear is to find a worthy home. I will always be fully efficiently co-operative and helpful to any potential buyers, and look forward to an approach.

Comment

When are you going to list the superior gear?
                    It's the image that's important, not the tools used to make it.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

Comment

Received a 70-300mm lens from Chemop this morning. He was a pleasure to deal with and very quick in posting it. Lens was a good price and is in excellent condition.

Thanks again

Comment

Hi Chemop,
                          I live not far from you and I am interested in the E30 and Zuiko 12-60mm.

If I had spotted this before the 50 -300 went I might have taken the lot.

Any thoughts?
                          ---------------

Naughty Nigel

Difficult is worth doing

Comment

Naughty Nigel, it's good to hear from you. There may be an opportunity for us here. See PM. Kind regards Chemop

Comment

Working...
                            X