Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 50-200 SWD Lens

Originally posted by Chevvyf1 View Post
    Dave, I have both Mk 1 and SWD and for birds in flight - its not the SWD for me ... it spends too long searching ...
    Maybe you've a problem with your SWD version Chevvy because I always found mine very quick to lock onto BIF with the E-5

Congratulations on your purchase Benedict, you have a very nice zoom for gnats' under £500
    Regards Huw

Olympus equipment
    Capture One Pro
    My flickr

Comment

Huw, you may be right ... it should be better than the Mk1
      [I].
      I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
      Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album

Comment

Congratulations, great find, you will love it, i know i do mine and mostly for bif! Just shows the power of friends on a forum helping each other

Comment

Well the lens arrived today from Wilkinson's and it is in immaculate condition. It is a bit of a beast of a lens, but I am sure I will enjoy using it.
          Benedict
          ---------

People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

Comment

Hi Benedict,

It's been a couple of weeks since you got your lens, how are you finding it?

I've been thinking about upgrading my 70-300.
            Thanks
            Tim

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Hi

Well to be honest I shot of a couple of images, but time hasn't been on my side since I got it + the weather has been freezing cold down here ( I don't do cold for health reasons ).

I am hoping that next Monday( weather permitting) a few friends have arranged a image session so I will give it a good outing then , and hopefully by then I will also have my EC20 to try as well.

I am probably going to sell my 4-150 and 70-300 and they have become surplus.

I will keep you posted.
              Benedict
              ---------

People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

Comment

Spoke to a man today who is looking for a 70-300mm.

Comment

Working...
                X