No announcement yet.

Clear out of un-used equipment Including Leica D Vario-Elmar 14-150mm ASPH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale Clear out of un-used equipment Including Leica D Vario-Elmar 14-150mm ASPH

David

EM1ii, EM10ii

Comment

Re: Clear out of un-used equipment Including Leica D Vario-Elmar 14-150mm ASPH

Hi David,

Thanks for the information. It put's mine in the ball park on cost.

Have you used it yet, what's your thoughts on the build quality of the lens and the IQ.

Regards

Paul

Comment

My offer was only accepted on Saturday so it's not arrived yet. I hope to get a chance to use it next weekend.
        David

EM1ii, EM10ii

Comment

PM sent re HDL-4
          Kirt
          Olympus OM-D E-M1 & M5 mk1, Panasonic DMC GX7, 17mm f2.8, 45mm 1.8, 12-50mm, 12-32mm,70-150mm.

Comment

Hi All,

I will get to responding to all the PM's ASAP.

Cheers

Paul

Comment

Not sure if you received my PM but I would be interested in buying one of your HLD-4 battery grips. Could I have some more details please. Thanks

Kirt
              Kirt
              Olympus OM-D E-M1 & M5 mk1, Panasonic DMC GX7, 17mm f2.8, 45mm 1.8, 12-50mm, 12-32mm,70-150mm.

Comment

Just for info, I've been working with Paul, off forum, on a separate deal for equipment not listed above - have found him to be very open and straightforward to work with. Looking forward to Friday, when my new babies should arrive :-D
                Ceri Vale
                (www.vale-images.co.uk)

(Latest Work)

Equipment - Olympus stuff - 'nuff said

Comment

I also recently made a purchase from Paul, an SHG 300mm f2.8 , and found him to be a pleasure to deal with.
                  Steve Ashton

OM-D E-M1 (Mk II), OM-D E-M1 (MK I)
                  25mm f1.2 PRO, 7-14mm f2.8 PRO, 12-40mm f2.8 PRO, 12-100 f4 PRO, 40-150mm f2.8 PRO, 300mm f4 PRO, MC-1.4 PRO, 45mm f1.8, 75mm f1.8

Comment

Originally posted by ashtonsd View Post
                    I also recently made a purchase from Paul, an SHG 300mm f2.8 , and found him to be a pleasure to deal with.
                    AHA - so it was YOU who beat me to it

I got the others:

50mm
                    150mm
                    7-14mm
                    14-35mm

Got itchy fingers now - can't wait
                    Ceri Vale
                    (www.vale-images.co.uk)

(Latest Work)

Equipment - Olympus stuff - 'nuff said

Comment

Slightly off topic I know, but its reassuring to know that forum members are willing to offer helpful comments about other forum who buy and sell here, although as with everything in life we should heed the reminder at the top of the forum page "Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters."

Kirt
                      Kirt

Comment

After re- reading my last post, it might have seemed as if I was suggesting Paul was not trustworthy, definitely not the case, please accept my apologies if it came across that way, it was just general advice and not directed at anyone in particular.

Regards

Kirt
                        Kirt

Comment

All this has got a bit confusing to me.....lots of un-connected stuff being sold etc.

Any chance of an update on available stuff and if any has sold.
                          Keith
                          Keith

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

E500,E510 now dead,E520 (now retired),E600 and Grip,14-42,14-45,2x40-150,Sigmas 105 and 135-400 Now Dead..ex 25. Manfrotto 190. Plus lots of OM stuff.
                          Now also 4 items from the dark side...........

Comment

The Pan Leica 14-150 seems to be a fabulous lens. I've had mine a few weeks now and just haven't taken it off. It does everything well and is so quiet and quick. I'd been looking for one for ages but the prices put me off, however, I managed to grab mine an absolute bargain it seems after a tip off on here.
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

I too have bought a lens off Paul prevously and wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
                              One couldn't wish for a more honest or friendly seller.

It's just a shame that I've not had the time to do it justice recently.
                              Best Regards
                              Bill

The nearest I have to a home page.
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/peak4/
                              They're Watching You!

Comment

Working...
                              X