Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EM1 Mk 2 SD card

Originally posted by kazandlee View Post
    Thank you so much for link, so will this card be able to use in both slots or would you just use it in the main slot for stills and video?, 1000x write speed is really fast I guess?
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/amcuk/

Comment

Thank you for your time in replying, really appreciated, will spend some time on this tomorrow and take all into account.

Thanks again

Comment

Comment

Thats good to hear as well, ive got the 1.4, been using it only e620, really sharp even with it.

Comment

Will be using my 12-60 and 50-200 ED pro lenses with MMF-3 adapter until I can afford to start building up MFT kit.
            I wouldn't be in a hurry to dispose of either of these lenses. Many of us did in the early days of MFT because the early bodies (EP, EPL and EM5) didn't focus well with FT lenses. It wasn't until the EM1 arrived that focussing performance became acceptable. The 50-200SWD in particular is a good lens with no direct MFT equivalent. I rather regret selling mine. As Blackfox's post shows, you can get excellent wildlife pix with the 50-200 and if you look at early posts on this forum many of the best were with that lens, sometimes with the EC14.
            David

EM1ii, EM10ii

Comment

Got to agree with that statement , I have the PL100-400 as well but the go to set up is the 50-200+1.4 ....love the i.q from it

Comment

Thanks for that, the prices seems to vary greatly, do you have a places you can recommend, not sure what's real and what might be fake
                Ebuyer was where I bought the SD card....

https://www.ebuyer.com/789029-sandis...xpk-032g-gn4in

Service OK, but it took a week to deliver, mainly because I opted not to pay for fast delivery...my problem..

Comment

Thanks for that, the prices seems to vary greatly, do you have a places you can recommend, not sure what's real and what might be fake
                  As I write, Amazon have some good deals on Lexar UHS-ii cards. I have had no problems with cards actually supplied by Amazon but be wary of Amazon Marketplace sellers, which do not seem to be vetted much. It's easy to return things if there are any problems.
                  Mike
                  visit my Natural History Photos website:
                  http://www.botanicdesign.co.uk/Natur...story/home.htm

Comment

Originally posted by MikeOxon View Post
                    As I write, Amazon have some good deals on Lexar UHS-ii cards. I have had no problems with cards actually supplied by Amazon but be wary of Amazon Marketplace sellers, which do not seem to be vetted much. It's easy to return things if there are any problems.
                    Very good advice, twice I have been stung there, lost money on one, the other I did get reimbursed.

Comment

Thats good to hear as well, ive got the 1.4, been using it only e620, really sharp even with it.
                      heres another 50-200swd + ec.14.tc

your shutters quiet by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                      X