• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• griffljg
    replied
    Re: Olympus Workspace Update

Originally posted by Goon525 View Post
    Could someone who has updated on a Mac with Catalina take me through the process they used? At the moment mine is refusing to install what it calls malicious software!
    I’ll have to reply fully when I get home this evening and have my MacBook in front of me, but I went in to “System Settings” and then clicked on the security settings. There was an option to install anyway. So I went with that option and it worked.

Continued:

I checked it out on my MacBook, which is now running Catalina..... Go to "System Preferences" -> "Security & Privacy". You should then see an option to install the software regardless of security settings. - I can't remember the exact wording as I have already installed Olympus Workspace and Capture One Pro. But I do remember that it was fairly obvious.
    Last edited by griffljg; 21st October 2019, 08:14 AM. Reason: Further information

Leave a comment:

• Goon525
    replied

Could someone who has updated on a Mac with Catalina take me through the process they used? At the moment mine is refusing to install what it calls malicious software!

Leave a comment:

• Ross the fiddler
    replied

Originally posted by AMc View Post
    Presumably support for the M5iii and PL10 - anything else we should update for?
    One would have thought that, but the E-M5 III isn't mentioned although I checked a raw file from it & it supports it after the update though I didn't check before. I'm suspecting the E-M5 III has been supported since the June update. If anyone is keen before they do the update perhaps they could download a raw file from the E-M5 III from DPReview & see if it supports it. I know Capture One won't look at it.

Here's the update for Olympus Workspace details. https://cs.olympus-imaging.jp/en/sup...update_win.cfm

- Support for E-PL10
    - Added functions to the following window
    - Multiple Composite
    - JPEG Picture Mode [Monochrome & Sepia]

Leave a comment:

• AMc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• griffljg
    replied

Thanks for the heads-up. I have updated both my Macs. Now to play and see what has changed.

Leave a comment:

• Internaut
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MJ224
    replied

Originally posted by pault View Post
    HI
    All the news with E-M5 iii and no-one alerts to an update to Workspace to version 1.2
    Thought you might like to know
    Thanks, I was checking updates for the 40-150 Pro and the 300mm Pro. So updated the Workspace whilst as I was at it. Seems that Update 3.1 sorts the camera/lens compatibly with the new 2.0TC, so no updates were necessary..

Leave a comment:

• AMc
    replied

The PL10 was announced there’s a page on DP Review.
    It seems its China and Japan only and only varies from the 9 in the screen folds underneath for selfies rather than over the top.

Leave a comment:

• Walti
    replied

Originally posted by AMc View Post

Leave a comment:

• AMc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pault
    started a topic Olympus Workspace Update

Olympus Workspace Update

HI
    All the news with E-M5 iii and no-one alerts to an update to Workspace to version 1.2
    Thought you might like to know
Working...
X