Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympus/Zuiko 70 to 300mm

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Olympus/Zuiko 70 to 300mm

      Thanks very much for this info Ian.
      Can you tell me where you had it from, as i may be able to get it sooner than i hoped, especially at that price.


      Best regards Paul

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Olympus/Zuiko 70 to 300mm

        A few members have dealt with Kerso on Ebay.

        Apparently if you email him and deal out with ebay then items can be had a little cheaper. The EC-14 comes in dearer than the 70-300 mind.

        Kerso's ebay link
        My Flickr Home Page

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Olympus/Zuiko 70 to 300mm

          Originally posted by gregles View Post
          A few members have dealt with Kerso on Ebay.

          Apparently if you email him and deal out with ebay then items can be had a little cheaper. The EC-14 comes in dearer than the 70-300 mind.

          Kerso's ebay link
          Founder and editor of:
          Olympus UK E-System User Group (http://e-group.uk.net)
          Four Thirds User (http://fourthirds-user.com)
          Digital Photography Now (http://dpnow.com)
          Olympus camera, lens, and accessory hire (http://e-group.uk.net/hire)

          Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
          Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
          Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/
          NEW: My personal BLOG ianburley.com
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Olympus/Zuiko 70 to 300mm

            Paul

            Email kerso for his best price.
            His prices away from ebay are slightly better.
            Email address is [email protected]

            Regards
            Ian.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Olympus/Zuiko 70 to 300mm

              There's a 70-300 on sale on this forum at the moment.
              Paul

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Olympus/Zuiko 70 to 300mm

                Originally posted by gregles View Post
                A few members have dealt with Kerso on Ebay.

                Apparently if you email him and deal out with ebay then items can be had a little cheaper. The EC-14 comes in dearer than the 70-300 mind.

                Kerso's ebay link
                Thanks Gregles for the link to this seller, in the new year i will be chasing this lens down.



                Best regards Paul

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Olympus/Zuiko 70 to 300mm

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Olympus/Zuiko 70 to 300mm

                    Originally posted by ivkerr View Post
                    Paul

                    Email kerso for his best price.
                    His prices away from ebay are slightly better.
                    Email address is [email protected]

                    Regards
                    Ian.

                    Even better news Ian.
                    I will most definitely be sending an E-mail of in the new year making inquiries about this lens, and looking at his prices of the EC 14, heck i may even get that later on in the year.


                    Best regards Paul

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Olympus/Zuiko 70 to 300mm

                      Originally posted by meach View Post
                      There's a 70-300 on sale on this forum at the moment.
                      Thanks Meach, but the cash is not available until the new year, more is the pity.



                      Best regards Paul

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X