Whats your current favorite lens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your current favorite lens?

Still like my 11-22mm.....................
    Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Originally posted by David M View Post
      I don't pixel peep but I've found no noticeable difference between the two. I always used it with the 1.4x-A until a year ago when I got around to testing the EC-14 with the lens. I now use the EC-14 most of the time as it saves taking the OM-4/3 adapter off mount the 1.4x-A.

I've no complaints about the 2x-A on the 350mm despite Olympus not recommending the combination.
      Thank you, that's very interesting

I'll have to try a comparison myself as I have both converters. I will use the OM 180mm f/2.8 as my copy of the OM 300mm f/4.5 produces a lot of purple fringing. I'm embarrassed to admit that it hadn't occurred to me to try a comparison before

Cheers,

JohnGG

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGG View Post
        Thank you, that's very interesting

I'll have to try a comparison myself as I have both converters. I will use the OM 180mm f/2.8 as my copy of the OM 300mm f/4.5 produces a lot of purple fringing. I'm embarrassed to admit that it hadn't occurred to me to try a comparison before

Cheers,

JohnGG
        I've only used my 300mm f4.5 briefly with a 4/3 body but have had shots taken with it and the 2x-A on an OM body published despite that combination not being recommended by Olympus.
        It's the image that's important, not the tools used to make it.

David M's Photoblog

Comment

Working...
        X