Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEADS UP...Oly 30mm macro....99

SRS or Park Cameras.

They are out of stock, delivery 3-5 days, postage free.

https://www.shutterbug.com/content/o...ens-comparison

John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Comment

Comment

I ordered one from them last night and posted a "heads up" in the 'Black Friday Deals' thread.

Incredible deal really as its less than 1/2 their normal price. If it's half as good as the old 4/3 version it will be a cracker and a very, very good buy.

Simon

https://e-group.uk.net/forum/showpos...5&postcount=11
          Last edited by Simon Bee; 23rd November 2019, 09:29 PM. Reason: add link
          Sharpness is a bourgeois concept
          ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave in Wales
              This site is sickening me, sod you all, I'm off.

Please explain what I've done to offend anyone, all I did was buy a Leica.

It's(was) a terrific site but ruined by the few, the so-called hierarchy, the in crowd, those who fit, the clique, the apostrophe basher etc, need I go on.

If it's possible to resign, then I resign, and gladly.
              Welcome back. What's changed your mind ?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkroom View Post
                Welcome back. What's changed your mind ?
                Thank you.

First, I like offer an apology to 'all' members for my outburst, but that's history now, I hope we can all move on and enjoy this daft hobby of ours.....together.

I would have returned sooner, I missed the old-place and it's members, I was just waiting for the dust to settle.

Comment

Comment

Regards
                    Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Dave in Wales View Post
                      Thank you.

First, I like offer an apology to 'all' members for my outburst, but that's history now, I hope we can all move on and enjoy this daft hobby of ours.....together.

I would have returned sooner, I missed the old-place and it's members, I was just waiting for the dust to settle.
                      Yes, things get said in the heat of the moment, especially online where it is easy to misread the tone of comments typed on the keyboard. I for one look forward to regularly seeing Dave again on the forum.
                      John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Originally posted by Bikie John View Post
                        Welcome back Dave.

John
                        Many thanks John.

Comment

Working...
                        X