exposure bracketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exposure bracketing

does my camera do this as i would like to try hdr but cant find it in the manual or menu sorry for being such a noob

Re: exposure bracketing

It depends what camera you have...? What model is it?

I'd say if it is an Olympus DSLR then yes, it will do exposure bracketing. Try looking in spanner 1, right, up, AEB
    John

Comment

no probs its a e 410 and i have found it now just me being a numpty

Comment

Cool, hope I directed you to the right place! It was from memory!
        John

Comment

thanks again jhon your like an open book on olys mate your a star you have replyed to most of my posts mate cheers nice one

Comment

Originally posted by swifthalf View Post
            thanks again jhon your like an open book on olys mate your a star you have replyed to most of my posts mate cheers nice one
            You're very welcome matey, no probs.

Everyone here is the same though...
            John

Comment

I would suggest that you have a look at Wrotniak's site www.wrotniak.net which will give you a lot of useful information, in a more understandable form than the camera handbook on most Olympus cameras. Many members on here (especially me ) have found this very helpful. In particular he has an article "Customising Your E-510 or E410 " www.wrotniak.net/photo/43/e510-sett.html which gives you a very useful starting point from which to explore your camera's features and capabilities.

Hope this helps
              Regards
              Peter

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
              OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
              Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.

Comment

nice one now in my favorites bar off to carry on reading now cheers mate

Comment

Hullo Half.
                  I have the e-410 and it brackets very nicely. A good thing too since it can lose white sky detail sometimes.

Any chance you could use punctuation and stuff when you post?

Comment

if you want to do HDR use manual or aperture setting..set up the camera steady and keep the same aperture for all exposures
                    +/-1 stop is recommended and 5 frames will add to the latent imagery

Comment

Working...
                    X