E-330 wish list...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-330 wish list...

I am a die hard E-330 user..Even with the release of new E-systems cameras, I have no urge to upgrade as I love the features of my E-330. Sadly the new cameras release have not been able to make me upgrade.

If you are like me who is a die hard E-330 user, Would you like to see Olympus upgrade the E-330? If so, what would you want in that upgrade and what would you want Olympus retain?

BTW, Olympus did mention sometime back that the E-330 is end of the line for the flat top design.
    * Henry
    * Malaysia

All my garbage so far.

Re: E-330 wish list...

My friend Blu, none of the live view mode in the new products since e-330 can satisfy you

End of the line for e-330 series??? i hope you can find a worthy successor

Comment

I run an E-330 and E-1 (for rainy days!)

What I want is IS and one of those nice new 10mp sensors that are in the E-3/410/510. Plus a bigger continuous shooting buffer than three shots. A portrait battery grip.

Weather-proofing would make it too heavy.

Just bought a 12-60 wondering if I should revert back to my E-1 and grip for better handling balance. Tried it and: No, I just can't put the '330 down. Dad doesn't agree but I have smaller hands than him.
      Bodies: E3, E-P1
      Lenses: 8mm, 14-42mm, 12-60mm, 50-200mm

Comment

I notice you were happy to borrow my E510 the other day when you wanted IS!

Dad
        David

EM1ii, EM10ii

Comment

Originally posted by Melaka View Post
          I notice you were happy to borrow my E510 the other day when you wanted IS!

Dad
          Yes! The IS and ability to use a high ISO was invaluable given the extreme weather conditions. I just wasn't getting sensible shutter speeds from the E-330 as I didn't want to use a higher ISO.

Comment

I want that IS, vertical GRIP, better sensor ( E-3, E-420 ), 9 points AF and 9 RAW buffer.

Please retain the Live View, LCD swivel (not hinge) and Flat top, So that I can use twin flash.
            * Henry
            * Malaysia

All my garbage so far.

Comment

I had the E500, gave it to my daughter, now have the E510 and just ordered an E330 which should arrive tomorrow. Could not resist the low price right now.

Ron

Comment

The first thing you would notice, the colors are very close to the E-500. At ISO100 to 200, the picture quality will your newer E-510 a run for it's money. Enjoy the new baby.
                * Henry
                * Malaysia

All my garbage so far.

Comment

John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

All the except you did not mention the phase AF sensor of a minimum 5 points, usable withe Life View.

What about a bigger RAW buffer? Don't you want that?
                    * Henry
                    * Malaysia

All my garbage so far.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Scroll To Top Scroll To Center Scroll To Bottom