Weakling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weakling

I weakened and got the M1X, arrived yesterday and went out in the cold with my 300mm Pro attached. Generally I like the camera, got more keepers than I would have with the EM1 Mk2. I normally shoot - 0.7 but today I found some shots were over exposed by a stop or more. I had turned the front wheel and changed my setting. Is there a way to lock the wheel? For me it was too easy to change the setting without realising.
    sigpicDave

Re: Weakling

Not weakened Dave, being bold

Comment

I have never had this problem with mine. I wonder if the front dial is too loose? Mine clicks into place and it is slightly harder to move than the rear dial.

You can lock that dial with the lock lever - see Page 503 of the manual for how to configure it.

Good luck!
      Andy
      bengeo.com

Comment

I have never even seen a E-M1X so I am probably talking rubbish but could you be accidentally moving the duplicate dial on the other part of the grip?

Ron

Comment

Why didn't I think of that! I have the second one locked and just unlock it the few times I use that grip.
          Andy
          bengeo.com

Comment

Well done Dave, it's a fantastic camera and I'm sure you'll have lot's of enjoyment with it.
            Looking forward to seeing some images.

Mark

Comment

Well done Dave. It's the wallet that is weak - not you.
              Cameras: E-M5, E-PM2, OM40, OM4Ti
              Lenses (M.Zuiko Digital): 7-14mm/F2.8, 12-40mm/F2.8, 40-150mm/F2.8+TC1.4x, 12-50mm/F3.5-6.3, 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 EZ, M.ZD 40-150 F4-5.6 R, 75-300mm/F4.8-6.7 Mk1, 12mm/F2, 17mm/F1.8
              Lenses (OM Zuiko): 50mm/F1.2, 24mm/F2, 35mm/F2.8 shift
              Lenses (OM Fit): Vivitar Series II 28-105mm/F2.8-3.8, Sigma 21-35mm/F3.4-4.2, Sigma 35-70mm/F2.8-4, Sigma 75-200mm/F2.8-3.5, Vivitar Series II 100-500mm/F5.6-8.0, Centon 500mm/F8 Mirror
              Learn something new every day

Comment

Congrats Dave, how do you get on with the sheer BULK it looks massive?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave in Wales View Post
                  Congrats Dave, how do you get on with the sheer BULK it looks massive?
                  It is bigger, but I will probably only use it with the 300mm Pro and maybe the 40-150 Pro. When I can get out with it, I am enjoying it. Here are a couple using the 300mm Pro + 1.4 converter,
                  sigpicDave

Comment

• Dave in Wales
                    Dave in Wales commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Superb quality i have to say, but is this a function of the body or lens or both.

Probably both Dave.
                  sigpicDave

Comment

Working...
                  X