Sleep reset frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep reset frustration

I have my Landscape settings assigned as a myset to the fn3 button. What I find frustrating is setting up a shot, but while waiting for the right light/sunrise/sunset the camera will go to sleep and when I then half press the shutter, it awakes to default setting rather than the myset, including losing focus and my selected focus position. Is there a way to prevent the resetting?
    Junk on Flickr
    Even more Junk on Instagram

Re: Sleep reset frustration

Originally posted by chris View Post
    I have my Landscape settings assigned as a myset to the fn3 button. What I find frustrating is setting up a shot, but while waiting for the right light/sunrise/sunset the camera will go to sleep and when I then half press the shutter, it awakes to default setting rather than the myset, including losing focus and my selected focus position. Is there a way to prevent the resetting?
    Chris,
    I think that the only way you can prevent this is by assigning your (Landscape) Myset to one of your least used positions on the Mode dial (instead of a button).
    Chris

Comment

Thanks I’ll give that a try. Apart from A and M they’re all unused anyway!
      Junk on Flickr

Comment

That works a treat, and frees up the fn3 button for something else. Many thanks
        Junk on Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X
        Scroll To Top Scroll To Center Scroll To Bottom