• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Bee
    replied
    Re: New Sony m4/3 sensor for Olympus?

Originally posted by ayewing View Post
    Well I am quite interested though I really do not need the temptation of an expensive upgrade for my E-M1. I already have the forthcoming 300mm F4 on my wish list not to mention my longstanding expensive Leica habit!
    Interesting indeed, however my recently acquired em5 MKII is all "I" want and need, and I love it's handling and retro look. Like you the forthcoming 300mm will be of more interest to me, also like you I have a rather longstanding and expensive 'Leica Habit', so much so that I have today pre-ordered the new limited edition '1959 barrel' 50mm F1.4 Asph

Kind regards, Simon

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Thank you Ross for indicating that one. I usually only look at the E-M1 section and the photo section, which is why I missed it!

No one has commented on the use of the return of the Sony sensor to Olympus though. I like the smooth colour palette often obtained with the Sony sensor and engine. Any focusing improvements over v3.0 would be very welcome as an extra bonus.

If it wasn't old age and the necessity to down size to more manageable bulk and weight, I would probably still be shooting Sony!

Leave a comment:

• ayewing
    replied

Originally posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Looks like I'm the only one hoping, on this forum anyway!
    Well I am quite interested though I really do not need the temptation of an expensive upgrade for my E-M1. I already have the forthcoming 300mm F4 on my wish list not to mention my longstanding expensive Leica habit!

Leave a comment:

• Ross the fiddler
    replied

Originally posted by Alpha1 View Post
    No, someone else was posting about them a day before you did. http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37213

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Alpha1
    started a topic New Sony m4/3 sensor for Olympus?

New Sony m4/3 sensor for Olympus?

I really hope that this comes to fruition!
    http://www.43rumors.com/olympus-may-...thirds-sensor/
Working...
X