No announcement yet.

Confirmed: Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Will Start Shipping in Early December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confirmed: Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Will Start Shipping in Early December

Fuji must be rubbing their hands in glee at that price. I'm certainly now looking at the XT2 now or possibly the Pen F.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

First impressions from Amateur Photographer: http://bit.ly/2fbL3ul
      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by raichea View Post
        First impressions from Amateur Photographer: http://bit.ly/2fbL3ul
        Accoding to this review: "The auto ISO program has been notably improved, allowing exposure compensation to be applied when shooting in manual-exposure mode."
        If correct, this is good to know - some of us have been asking for this for ages. Still, getting this facility is mighty expensive!
        Chris

Comment

Comment

In an earlier Forum Thread I predicted the price of a M1 Mkii
            Crazy Dave got it in a nutshell.

Comment

I've just had an email in from Olympus announcing a bunch of hands on with the new camera in various stores in and around the country. Why is there no similar event at the Design Space (Shad Thames) like we had for the PEN-F? That was a good event and enabled a number of people from this forum to meet up?
              Cameras: E-M5, E-PM2, OM40, OM4Ti
              Lenses (M.Zuiko Digital): 7-14mm/F2.8, 12-40mm/F2.8, 40-150mm/F2.8+TC1.4x, 12-50mm/F3.5-6.3, 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 EZ, M.ZD 40-150 F4-5.6 R, 75-300mm/F4.8-6.7 Mk1, 12mm/F2, 17mm/F1.8
              Lenses (OM Zuiko): 50mm/F1.2, 24mm/F2, 35mm/F2.8 shift
              Lenses (OM Fit): Vivitar Series II 28-105mm/F2.8-3.8, Sigma 21-35mm/F3.4-4.2, Sigma 35-70mm/F2.8-4, Sigma 75-200mm/F2.8-3.5, Vivitar Series II 100-500mm/F5.6-8.0, Centon 500mm/F8 Mirror
              Learn something new every day

Comment

Comment

Comment

For some reason, the E-M1 MkII is not listed in the Olympus online shop - I wonder why that is? I bought my E-M1 from there (and the bundled grip and MMF-3 were advertised from the off). I'm tempted to pre-order, but at the current price, I'd hate to miss any deals that might appear.

Maybe there won't be any deals in the short-term... anyone who pre-ordered would be pretty ticked off if they didn't get the deal, so not a good move. Hmm nearly talking myself into pre-ordering!
                    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by raichea View Post
                      For some reason, the E-M1 MkII is not listed in the Olympus online shop - I wonder why that is?
                      Here it is:

https://shop.olympus.eu/UK-en/om-d/o...-ii-p-2618.htm

Ron

Comment

Just had an extended play with both the new camera and the 12-100 at LCE Guildford. It's very clear that there won't be any more package deals until well after the launch. But both these items are very enticing!

Comment

Originally posted by Olybirder View Post
                          Doh... I was so focused on looking for the MkII in the menu, I didn't even notice it in the banner... odd that it's not in the menu, though.

Thanks.
                          Steve

Comment

I might have missed them as well, but I don't see the 12-100mm and accessories such as the battery grip and spare battery on there.
                            Steve

Comment

Just noticed that the new Leica TL will be shipping at 1600 eu ?.

Comment

Originally posted by yorky View Post
                                Just noticed that the new Leica TL will be shipping at 1600 eu ?.
                                Yes, but it's junk. No EVF, slow, old 16Mp sensor, poor ergonomics. The worst Leica camera by a mile.

E-M1ii is miles ahead of it.
                                Paul
                                E-M1ii, Pen-F and too many lenses
                                flickr
                                Portfolio Site
                                Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X