ep1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ep1

I have the chance to buy a single lens ep1 kit for for about 135 pounds from a club member. He has had it for only about 5 months and it has had little use. I haven't had a micro 43 camera before so should I go for it at the price?
    Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Re: ep1

It's not dear. Might be worth it if you want to see what the fuss is about.
    Stephen

A camera takes a picture. A photographer makes a picture

Fuji X system, + Leica and Bronica film

My Flickr site

Comment

Seems like a very good deal to me. As Stephen said it's not much money to see it you like micro 4/3 and if you don't then you might even make some money when you sell it.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

“Sharpness is a bourgeois concept”
        ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

You really can't go wrong at that price, it's a no-brainer!
          John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Did you get it? How is it working out?

Comment

wow like the others have said its well worth getting at the price
                Chris

Comment

Originally posted by rparmar View Post
                  Did you get it? How is it working out?
                  Dave

Comment

Well, you have several advantages over the EP-1, not least of which a sharper image and the use of the EVF if you get the funds for one. I am sure you'll have fun!

I have no FT lenses but have had good experience with cheaper eBay clones for other lens mounts. But of course all electronic coupling is forsaken, so really it's not the same thing.

Comment

I have one of these winging it's way from China at this very moment. I'll let you know how it stacks up to my MMF2 once it arrives.
                      --=--
                      blog-o-thing / flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ScottMorris View Post
                        I have one of these winging it's way from China at this very moment. I'll let you know how it stacks up to my MMF2 once it arrives.
                        Looking forward to your report.
                        Dave

Comment

Working...
                        X