-0.3...... Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -0.3...... Help!

OK, after months I just picked the EM-10 II up again last week. The scale bottom right that you use for exposure compensation is showing -0.3, but on the underside of the scale, not the top which is the exposure compensation part. I've fiddled for about half an hour, but have no idea what this -0.3 is or how to fix it? Anyone?

I know I'm going to feel like a total mutt once someone tells me! [emoji4]

Re: -0.3...... Help!

My exp comp shows on the underside of the scale...
    Junk on Flickr
    Even more Junk on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
      My exp comp shows on the underside of the scale...
      Hmm, when I half depress the shutter button and turn the dial the exposure changes in the EVF and the top of the scale changes so I assumed that was exposure compensation.....

I think I need to go back to basics again...... embarrassing! No way am I getting the manual out though, I'm a man's man! [emoji23]

Comment

Just got the camera out to check and it’s definately underneath the scale that shows the compensation moving to the left or right of the mid point. The numerical display -0.3 etc is a fixed position to the left of the scale. This is the case with or without a half press
        Junk on Flickr
        Even more Junk on Instagram

Comment

Just turned it to 'P' and back to 'A' again and it vanished..... noticed then it was showing -0.3 under the flash symbol at the left. Popped up the flash and removed the flash compensation and that was it done..... I'm assuming it was also showing the negative flash compensation in the lower scale? Sorted anyway..... [emoji106]

Comment

Working...
          X